The Return of Kamikaze Sunday - Sacred 2!

Schot

Cool vids, great time for all.

When is the next reset? I am looking forward to slaying with you all again, but have a level 15 BFG seraphim and level 30ish dual sword seraphim. I will make a throw-away toon to play at the next reset until I can slip one of my girls in.

And as usual, I have most of the needed sets waiting until they grow into them.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heya,

Guardian vid looks good! Very slow for me for some reason. But that's a good thing... this way I can keep up with gogo's chatbox spamming :)

Make me a vid from the whole Kami... then I can actually see what's been said :blush:

Great work Dmol

Uhm I better check it then, never actually seen it myself rofl.

Ingame , but dont feel like gaming right now.

Just got my cavaleer dead.

Bad combo of red scorp champ and repot not working, so I wont be there sunday.

Too few time to make a level 70 char for sunday anyway. But you bet I try anyway, I might be lucky.

ANyway video was ok, it show chaos in kami. He eheheh.

Edited by D-molisher

Hmmmm........

Next kami is level 70? I may make it after all. Just have to stop splitting my focus between my two girls and push one through--both are in their early 40's

If you need any help with powering them up, I have a ton of mentors ^^

Just may take you up on that. I have over 300 health potions but rarely get over the 40 mark for mentors.

My normal grinding sessions start out with the Gar Colosus(pansy) followed by the squid(has killed my mount but never taken me out) and then the dragon(dead in 10 seconds or less; use 6 health potions in 10 seconds or less.)

After that its time to settle into the grind. Just need to find an area with huge mobs and experience as well as increase the damage of my flaring nova.

Heya,

things being as they are now... I'm gonna be there for sure. That is.. if they don't decide to start working on Internet again. While ISP said I should barely notice after 18:00... I just did. Hope connection doesn't suck out next time.

Anyways... got some levels to go... but that shouldn't really be a problem. Couln't resist getting TG to plat. While doing he is over level limit... so he's out. Probably treehugger again :twitch:

Greetz

Heya,

with Kami-toon dead and all.... ima try and get 3 lvls on my backup... she's weak though. If I don't make it... Can I XP in Kami's server Orclands till Ihit the mark:)

Greetz

I know Im waaaaay under for Kami but will poke my head in to say hi :D just need to pillage the local stores first! :)

Zomgod, Ari, you got it going, woo hoo!

Where are you playing now, are you on servers right now?

I'll jump in and help get you your equipment!

:)

gogo

Well as you guys may know I'm still without my main pc so no Sacred 2 for me still. I'm getting the feeling that there are a number of people without a char between 70-80 for this weeks so what you guys might do for this week is to start a Silver difficulty Kamikaze Sunday. not a reset mind you because I'm thinking of doing a reset for our anniversary next week. A "free to all level" Kamikaze Sunday is certainly an option for today. Since I'm not able to be on the servers to see what's going on I will leave it in your collective capable hands. If all goes according to plan I should be on the servers by Tuesday!

For today I'm off to my sister's place to play Sacred 2 on her boys' XBOX, lol. "Uncle... When can we play?" - "Hush now. Uncle Schot is trying to concentrate." ^^

I'll have to miss this Sunday--killed both of my level 40ish seraphim's and finally deleted my weak SW.

For the following Sunday, I think I may just bring back my BFG seraphim.

off topic, but I just got a tiger for my new dual sword seraphim(thanks to D-mo for the awesome uniques) Her attack speed is insane while on the back of the tiger.

off topic, but I just got a tiger for my new dual sword seraphim(thanks to D-mo for the awesome uniques) Her attack speed is insane while on the back of the tiger.

YW - anytime friend - just find me ingame, I am almost always there.

And well hoping to ding 80 ( best 90 ) for this weeks kami - I bet they need help from Lucky Luke... :)

Edited by D-molisher

Hmmm was thinking, I rly want to try out the Inquisitor sometime soon, but it tends to get lonely becuz not enough of you guys play evil,

Is there a possibility/chance that the next Kami restart could be a Evil Kamikaze? Then the people who like to play the Inquisitor can do so

and the others can play they're favourite class, only the Seraphim will be excluded ofc....

Would sure be nice to play Emperor Palpatine or Darth Cake some time soon :)

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

Edited by Chareos Rantras
Hmmm was thinking, I rly want to try out the Inquisitor sometime soon, but it tends to get lonely becuz not enough of you guys play evil,

Is there a possibility/chance that the next Kami restart could be a Evil Kamikaze? Then the people who like to play the Inquisitor can do so

and the others can play they're favourite class, only the Seraphim will be excluded ofc....

Would sure be nice to play Emperor Palpatine or Darth Cake some time soon :4rofl:

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

I would defenitly join an dark kami :)

but I'm having some trouble with sacred right now:Just_Cuz_21:

I think I can fix it in time to join the kami this sunday tough :D

the problem is that when I don't have any gear becouse my save files are gone :cry:

so fingers crossed and I hope I can join you

Heya,

it is looking like I'm to join the next generation. Did too much levels on the TG...

Really too bad, but I'm making room for a new Kami-toon :D

Any advise on a fun new toon I might try:)

Greetz

Heya,

it is looking like I'm to join the next generation. Did too much levels on the TG...

Really too bad, but I'm making room for a new Kami-toon :D

Any advise on a fun new toon I might try:)

Greetz

Be Evil! , still waiting for Gogo or Schot to respond on that though (see posts above)

cheers!

Chareos Rantras