Sacred 2 HC Graveyard

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys....lot of work yesterday, today and tomorrow morning.....

I'll play tomorrow in the afternoon for sure so, if you'll be there, I'll gladly meet you all! (you'll make a light character, right?)

Sacred 2 mood is getting better as I have almost decided next build... :)

• 3 weeks later...

We can add another seraphim to the pile of dead HC characters.

I had a level 35 seraphim dual magic staff/caster experiment I was playing with and saw Cladius online so I decided to join him. He was level 47ish so I headed to the swamp out of habit while he was in Warfgels.

As soon as I teleported into the lizerath portal a couple of olms nailed me. ;)

This was entirely my fault. I didn't pay any attention to the fact that it was a gold server. so the olms were level 51. :)

Oops! She was really fun to play and was loaded with a full set of Celestial gear and 2 really nice level 35 nvolae's.

I was sorry to see that happen :) I think that the veiled shadow warrior makes it easier for them to grow to higher difficulties. I am still not sure xp wise if I shouldn't farm turtles in silver (example) or should do the boar an griffon in gold? Anyhow hope you can build the char back. I was starting some BFG ideas recently so maybe I will find some celestial pieces to help replace if I get bored of the shadow warriors and play the seras.

I was sorry to see that happen :) I think that the veiled shadow warrior makes it easier for them to grow to higher difficulties. I am still not sure xp wise if I shouldn't farm turtles in silver (example) or should do the boar an griffon in gold? Anyhow hope you can build the char back. I was starting some BFG ideas recently so maybe I will find some celestial pieces to help replace if I get bored of the shadow warriors and play the seras.

Now worries. it's been a couple months since I burned a toon. I guess I was due.

Well...it seems like its one of those days where the reaper decides to collect...I was fighting the guardians and kicking butt and I accidentally hit the 6 key instead of the 5 key...meaning instead of casting goldenglade touch I turned off Ancient Bark, while standing under one of the guardians...and since my lag meant no health potion registered I died ... sigh...

Well...it seems like its one of those days where the reaper decides to collect...I was fighting the guardians and kicking butt and I accidentally hit the 6 key instead of the 5 key...meaning instead of casting goldenglade touch I turned off Ancient Bark, while standing under one of the guardians...and since my lag meant no health potion registered I died ... sigh...

That's sad mate. Next time try to put your most frequent CAs further away from the right corner :guns:

Aww, another today, sorry for your char DB :guns:

If I can help you or Loco in anything, let me know...

If you have any pointers for playing a source warden temple guardian they would be greatly appreciated. I've decided to play one now and its kinda sink or swim at the moment.

Sigh...and he just died..damn lag makes starting a slow starting toon tough...dodgy thing was on full health and got killed while I was teleporting to the start island...anyone willing to boost a TG up some levels for me?

Edited by Dragon Brother
Aww, another today, sorry for your char DB :guns:

If I can help you or Loco in anything, let me know...

If you have any pointers for playing a source warden temple guardian they would be greatly appreciated. I've decided to play one now and its kinda sink or swim at the moment.

Sigh...and he just died..damn lag makes starting a slow starting toon tough...dodgy thing was on full health and got killed while I was teleporting to the start island...anyone willing to boost a TG up some levels for me?

Sure, I'll send you a pm. :D

Good Grief I need to just quit this weekend. There weren't too many peeps on today so I got bored sitting here in this darn empty apt all weekend and went boss hunting in Niob with my level 115 Ice Elf. Bruja de Rayo is no longs lives.

I was hitting the grunwald dragon with xpulse to drop his reflect buff and nailing him for huge damage with shards and bam he hit me 1-2 punch.

Ahh dude I didn't see this earlier. Ya know things happen in 3's. Play lil baby toons for a while. No wonder you seemed a bit quiet earlier.

I like this thread... If toons were not dying, people were not playing.

A morbid, but truthful insight into "Sacred Happens" - replacing that other s-word ;)

Reflect. Number two on my enemy hate list. Sorry for the loss, Loco.

Have fun with the next, build even stronger!

:)

gogo

And what's number 1? :)

Reflect. Number two on my enemy hate list. Sorry for the loss, Loco.

Have fun with the next, build even stronger!

:)

gogo

And what's number 1? :)

I guess it would be the Eyes in the Cursed Forest.

If it's not, well these eyes just killed my level 77 seraphim in 2 seconds. We can add her to the HC Graveyard.

Max