I logged in and was suprised to find a Merry Crhistmas thread missing! (or my brain is to flawed to find it :tongue: )

anyway, I know im a weeny bit early... but, no matter! Merry Christmas everyone!

Time sure flies by! the last time this forum skin was up feels like just yesterday!

:xmastree:

I think I'll say it now in case I can't come here tomorrow : Merry Christmas everyone! I hope everyone will have a great time with their friends/families and eat/celebrate as much as I will. :xmastree:

Max

Merry Xmas all. We're out of here until Sunday. traveling to Michigan to see Dad for Xmas. from Mrs. Loco, Mini Loco, Little Loco and my self. have a happy and safe holiday.

p.s. I give in to my addiction, I'm taking my laptop with me. Talk to you if I can find a WiFI hot spot.

Ahh, Andrew, you and the locos are gonna have so much fun. I will always full remember all of the christmas jaunts I took with my family for days on end...seems like currier and ives eposodes out of my life.

I hope all of you share in love with family, lots of laughter, and oodles of smileys. Forget what you get, remember what you have given.

It has been a privilege having all of you over here at this 24/7 party we call DarkMatters.

Merry Christmas everyone

:D

gogo

p.s. Dang Jgirl, that is one sick Christmas pic you have drawn! :D

Woo Hoo!

Merry Christmas everyone!

And ... Just woke up , kinda late... guess what we're gonna try and watch today if it's not all sold out... Avatar!

And kitty cat gets a special treat today for breakfast... Christmas Tuna breakfast Royale

ayum

:)

gogo

merry x-mas , to all of you :drinks:

spent the last day with my family, today I'm home again..

glad I have 2 weeks off... this year's new year's resolution for next year's exams is to study even harder ;) err...

hope you're all well up..

best wishes,

RL

(hope someday I'll see you all ingame again ;) whatever game it will be.. but not Sacred 2 for the time being im afraid :)( )

I hope all of you share in love with family, lots of laughter, and oodles of smileys. Forget what you get, remember what you have given.

It has been a privilege having all of you over here at this 24/7 party we call DarkMatters.

Merry Christmas everyone

:D

gogo

p.s. Dang Jgirl, that is one sick Christmas pic you have drawn! :)

That was very well put <3

And thank you :3 I was low on inspiration, and then these two bounced into my head and told me they'd be awesome on a Christmas card *lols*

Did you get to see Avatar? It's been sold out for a week straight, here - have to get tickets a day in advance XD;;

Hope everyone had a great time, great food, and great company <3

~Jaggy