Key Largo Bar

Guest gogoblender

We're lucking out on the snow... a bit for a while, anyway...looks like we traded in the reprieve for a pretty heavy cold snap though.

Crazy out there, its the kind of weather you want to make sure you blow your nose well before you step out and have someone come along and break off one of your nose drips...

:4rofl:

gogo

*wipes frost/snow/ice from glasses* I HATE WINTER

*sigh* after driving to daycare as I never heard them listed in the 4 diff announcements of cancellations yesterday I listened to only to find out they were closed and had to drive back home. I pulled into the same spot I pulled out of. Then at 9pm after they had plowed I tried to move my car to the plowed area only to find out the crappy job they did plowing came back to bite me in that it took me at the wheel and 3 other pushing to get my car out. Then this am had to chip off the freezing rain that came down after I cleared and moved my car at 9pm last night after negotiating a skating rink of a parking lot as the slush refroze and also arm wrestling the doors to open as they froze shut.. Then to my car door that upon arriving at daycare this am had the lock freeze when I opened the door (wouldnt lock or stay shut)...

Again I say I HATE WINTER and that I hurt all over from the conditions (both cold making things hurt , and stretching and slidding causing muscle strain hurt... )

I'm ordering a hot cocoa hot tub and staying in it til July at which time I think even mother nature isnt crazy enough to throw snow at us.... Did I mention we have a forecast for flurries friday , snowstorm sat and -13 sunday morning (before the windchill and I live in the shadow of one of the windiest places on earth (highest recorded wind ever at 231 mph I think it was). My state now has recorded the most snow EVER before march 1. And we have more on the way..... *grumble grumble*

Wake me when its 65 degrees outside

If my digital camera was working properly I would put up a picture of the beach for you Genenut ..... so instead just imagine the nice soothing sound of the crashing waves with a glass of crown an coke to enjoy the sunset after a long day.

spent last 20 mins trying to scrape frozen eggs off my house windows... apparently some punks egged my house because my sister broke some kids heart... tomorrow morning they're gonna get a surprise when totalman walks into school with arrest warrants for all 3 of em for criminal mischief... not like I have any evidence to prosecute, nor do I care to, I just wanna get them to get the picture to not do it again. ugh... I thought I was rid of high school drama when I graduated... punks punks punks... on the upside, Total and the GF wish everyone EVERYONE everyone a happy happy Valentine's Day! Hope you spent it with your loved ones, and hope it was good!

Much Love,

-Total

Oh but wait my day yesterday got EVEN better. At around 3pm the phone system (land and cell) went down in a 1500 square mile area. No internet, no phone, no 911 .... *sigh* phones came back just before 8 pm thankfully as I was suffering from net withdrawal, and sacred withdrawal....

I'll take that beach offer.... going to look at florida real estate now .... *sigh* I've had more than enough winter for a lifetime.

*sits in giant cup of hot cocoa hot tub* And this am boss wants us all to dress tropical/hawaii.... sandals and the 1.5 inches of fluffy stuff we got over night do NOT mix. my toes are still frozen... Can I file work comp for this? *lol*

And go get um total. scare the living &*(^ out of those miscreants... *passes ari's whip to total*

Total, I dislike the use of the word "punk" in that context :P

Although I'm just a poser myself. My angry adolescent days are long gone. Life has broken my willpower and individuality ;)

Drinks on me, my girlfriend is coming up next month :P

Genenut & totalimmortal there is something that can cheer you up no matter how much worse it gets (honestly the bottom can't be much further could it:)) go out to your local cheap movie store and buy monty python (if you dont own it) and watch the part where they are singing "lets all look on the bright side of life" ...... whilst they are on crosses..... lol cheers me up right away ... misery loves company and ill try and get some pics up for you to fantasize about with the beach thing :P

Total, I dislike the use of the word "punk" in that context :P

Although I'm just a poser myself. My angry adolescent days are long gone. Life has broken my willpower and individuality ;)

Drinks on me, my girlfriend is coming up next month :P

=D actually, off duty, im often seen as a "punk" too... some good ole 90s punk rock... im a big fat wreck chords listener myself... but nothing like these miscreant hoodlums I should just use the words "juvenile offenders"... bout to go pick em up now... just wanna embarass em and slap cuffs on in the middle of class... also, ty for the whip, should be a bit fun. and yes, monty python is like crack. its addicting and it makes you feel good. but dont do crack, as it is illegal, and probably doesnt really make you feel good. (also, you can buy a lot of monty python for crack prices)

PS... meant to say this before I went on my spiel about crack, GRATZ BOUT THE GF!! WOOOOO

-Total

Edited by Totalimmortal

Teach 'em a lesson. We have plenty of words for those people here, none of which are appropriate to be posted :o

And I actually clicked "delete" on the wrong picture in my photobucket. Bye bye avatar :woot:

I'll dig it out again from my computer later.

well it had been along time but finally got run over by the cold bug.. so big super hot tub here.. lots of raspberry tea.. and a rubber duckie and I should make it through...

*thud*

head hitting desk

Well I thought I would pop in and say that I finally got the pc fully upgraded to run better games. Hopefully it will handle Sacred 2 but I foresee no problems there now all that I have left to do is re-install sacred and I will be hitting the servers again from time to time as I am hoplessly addicted to Guild Wars and god forbid WoW but I still plan on making some time for sacred see ya guys on the server later to day and Drinks are on me

I think the sad day has come to accept the inevitable. I've killed Morrowind :twitch:

I can't play more than literally 2 minutes without a CTD. Resting causes a CTD, loading a quicksave causes a CTD, even stepping into the wrong cell causes one. I'll need to reinstall, but I don't want to lose the 150+ mods I have running with it, plus script editors and the likes. Sad day. I don't want to revert to playing Oblivion either, because it's just not as good :sigh:

Gin and tonic for me. Need to get studying.