Key Largo Bar

Guest gogoblender

Doing good I am actually thinking about loading up some sacred later on today after I get my daily dose of WoW crack finished up

Ahhh, you got WOW, huh EM ^^ Nice game...but too addictive for me :)

Undone, hope you have a great day, for me it's off to some relatives to scoff some of their holiday food

:oooo:

gogo

Note to self: NEVER EVER try to shave off those microscopicly thin hairs off the edge of your ears.. again.

My ears've been bleeding from the cuts for about an hour now.

Happy easter everyone!

Note to self: NEVER EVER try to shave off those microscopicly thin hairs off the edge of your ears.. again.

My ears've been bleeding from the cuts for about an hour now.

Happy easter everyone!

Use a pair of scissors and a freshly cleaned mirror and a set of good reading glasses. :lol:

I find that these days I spend a lot of time cutting off hairs I don't want. :hugs:

and they seem to grow in the most unusable places.........

..........let me elaborate,

well.... it was just the other night when I was getting out of the shower and I had to bend over and pick up the bar of soap I dropped and the misses came in unexpectedly and said..well you guess :D

stubbs

:) omg!! what did I walk in on here! :)

Hanging in here.. wonky internet and when I do have it... too much I want to do before it goes out again! arg!

Drinkies for all!! :)

lol @ unwanted hairs.

All good here. Tackling a few projects for the past few days. Whew! Up to me shoulders in it, lol.

I have a problem. I have a flat for next year, but no flatmates. I can't afford £960/month by myself. Everything's just kinda fallen through, and I can see myself having to move back home. Not good, given that I don't see myself being able to commute 70 odd miles to uni every day. Especially given that I don't even own a car anymore.

Drop out of uni?

Year out somewhere?

My life is epic fail.

I have a problem. I have a flat for next year, but no flatmates. I can't afford £960/month by myself. Everything's just kinda fallen through, and I can see myself having to move back home. Not good, given that I don't see myself being able to commute 70 odd miles to uni every day. Especially given that I don't even own a car anymore.

Drop out of uni?

Year out somewhere?

My life is epic fail.

buy a midget and have it pay rent? jk... I think you can prolly find a roomie. just put out an add in the local periodicals?

-Total

Drop out of uni?

Year out somewhere?

My life is epic fail.

Hush, hush nooo, not an epic fail

/that comes from someone who can't affort a flat, lives with her parents, commutes to uni every day and doesn’t own a car :viking:

I've come to the semi-decision of taking a year out from university. At school I wasn't taught any knowledge as per se, but simply how to pass exams. My school also didn't offer some subjects that are taken as assumed knowledge for my course, which leaves me in a sticky situation. It's probably best I take a year out for private study and work, and drop from MEng to BEng when I return to uni. Or at least that's the plan until my parents convince me otherwise.

Also, 2 new songs in the works. "Wasted (Youth)" and "Edging Closer to Sideways". If I hadn't lost all the songs I wrote in high school I'd have a decent album by now :bow: Of course, there's also the slight issue that I'm lacking in the drummer, bassist, and singer departments.

"Wasted (Youth)" isn't quite as introspective as the title may suggest. It's partly about myself, but largely about Scotland as a whole. My sister was put on antidepressants towards the end of last year (the same ones my mother is on), and another friend just told me yesterday that he was put on them last month. "Edging Closer to Sideways" is a bit of a sensitive issue, hence why the title (and lyrics) only slightly allude to the subject matter.

Edited by th3undon3on3

What's this, a [D.a.r.k] band? :bow:

I'm a bit happy today :lol: The provider from my mobile phone contract is doing some reorganising with the contract types, meaning my contract will cost double the money starting July 1st. Having a good service department, they offer another contract, or getting out of my current contract (due to last until Jan 2009) hassle-free.

Since I am on the lookout for a new phone, this definetly opens some opportunities :sigh: