Happy Birthday Schot

Good God, it's SChot's birthday?

No wonder he ran off and we can't find him!

Happy Birthday Schot!

Here's some stuff I know you'd want...

images-port1.jpg

Sweet Sherry Sundaze!

:P

gogo

Schot...Happy Birthday Pinches and hugs!

I can't believe it's a year already! :D

Nooo you been tampering with that time machine again! :P

Have the most wonderful day with loads of love n hugs :tongue:

BXK15424_paisagem_surreal800.jpg

Wow, I never thought I would be congratulating anyone on a forum...

I know we haven't met so long ago but the time we spent together (?) was nice and seeing all the others here congratulaing you before I did shows you I have to get to know you peeps better :P therefore I'm now not Sylph but Jasper.

CONGRATULATIONS BRAD!

How many candls shall we put on the pie? hmm... pie, and I assume we get booze on your account?

*orders five pints of expensive lager*

Have a happy day ^^

Jasper :tongue:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCHOT!

HAVE A GREAT ONE!

AND A NEW CLIP WITH A SONG TO BRING SOME MEMORIES FROM YOUR CHILDHOOD!

:):Just_Cuz_12::Just_Cuz_12:

:trans: :trans: :trans:

Awh guys! You sure know how to treat me well! :sob::yay::hugs:

*Steps into B-Day Topic*

Oh wow! You sure know how to decorate bhj. :lol: Thaaaaank you! :Just_Cuz_12:

Hehe gial. I'm going as slow as I can!

Oh god gogo. Sweet Sherry Sundaze. lol. You guys have nooooo idea how many times I hear him calling that out. :trans: Ok ok. If I must gogo. *sips* Mmmmm! Tastey! Thanx gogo. :D Wait a sec... Why are you grinning evolly? Did you slip something in there? :P

eeeeerialc! *giddily recieves pinchies and huggies* hehe! Time machine? Moi?! Oops! Caught red handed, heh. :blush:daylightsavingstimerr9.jpg

Looooooove that pic erialc. The colours are amazing. I especially love the wavey warbley animation of it. Whoooooo. Trippy!

*Looks suspiciously at glass of Sherry* More please! :)

Ah Jasper. A better gift from you I could not think of. Jasper! Woot! :D Yup, it's true. It has been short but it has been a great pleasure. I look forward to some Sacred madness with you and everyone. :trans:

How many candles? Hmmmm... *counts fingers and toes...* Awh nuts! I ran out of fingers and toes. I guess 20 will have to do! :trans: Oh and yes. By all means! Drinks for everyone on me! 5 expensive lagers for each and everyone. Cheers! *signs... gogoblender* hehehe!

I definitely plan to Toret. :lol: My sister and I are going to make a full day of seeing as her birthday was last week on the 20th. Happy Birthday Jenn! :yay:

Myles. Myles Myles Myles! In the words of the strong and wise leader Optimus Prime... One shall stand. One. Shall fall... You see that will be my sister standing. And. That will be me... Fallen. After faaaaar too many drinks! :Just_Cuz_12: I love tha card! Haha. You rock! "transform and roll out!" Is it July 4th yet?! :trans:

*sings*

"It's mah B-day. Double post if I want to. Double post if I want toooo.

You'd double post too on your B-Day toooo uuu!" :)

Woot! Flashback city. Thanx for that Katran! You know... I was actually, (You all better sit down for this!), thinking of changing my avatar to something non Transformer-ish! With all the Transformer buzz going on though I don't think I can anymore, lol. I think it has completely bonded to me. And much of that comes from you Katran and Myles! Thanx! *hugz Tranformer avatar*

Good God...another two day party?

:Just_Cuz_12:

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

lol, more free food!

:bow:

gogo

p.s. Happy Boitday again to you Schotster! Have fun at that *hides yucky face* great *cough* movie...

:bounce:

Thanx guys! Don't mind if I do. :cow_white:

Here's a lil picture of me hanging out with tha family. Coming soon to a theatre near you! :blush:

familysimpswk9.jpg

I triiiied to get my "other" sister to join in the family photo but she so gosh darn shy. Actually, I think the words she used were something along the lines of, "You come any close with that thing and I'll shove it down..." :3lmao:

We went out for dinner at a fave local chinese resto. MmmmMmm! Then we walked around downtown checkin out the local clothing stores. My sis posed and I provided nods, hehe. Then we shot off to Pirates Of The Carribean. Ack! Me butt was sore after that but what a fun movie! And then I walked her to the train station.

Great day I must say! Thanx everyone for tha gifts and B-Day wishes. :hugs: