Kamikaze Sunday Niobium

In case I can't get online tomorrow, have fun everyone!

I'll probably be wishing I was in front of my pc at 1600 GMT instead of at my GF's dad's place..

Or wherever we'll be going Sunday.. *sigh*

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im so glad Daveo! Hay Griff? How abouts you? I'm So sorry Tim! :4rofl: Hope you can make it too!!

Woohoo! :)

I'm ready! Is it time yet? hehehe I may have had too much coffee this morning.. :P

Well, I had my third KIA with my characters online. Can't say I did not deserve it. I will take a break from the Dark Elf and try something new with a Vampiress. I've not played one very far, so any tips or suggestions would be appreciated.

P.S. - I know I said in-game that once past level 100, I would not play DE again but that does not exclude a new build devoted to D'Brae and it's Soul Damage. :butcher:

While you guys attempt to catch up to my Gladiator at 140, I am hoping that most will put my massive mentor pot distribution to use. I must have dropped well over 50 to help the group get to Niobium. Best wishes to all on making such an important landmark!

P.S. - The servers seem unstable today, so I'll postpone my +skills run thru Gold until much later.

Great fun guys! Minus DaveO's bad luck that is. :D I still can't believe it...

The mentor pots were a huge help DaveO. I've already finished them off and they really sent my up the lvls quickly I think I went from 117 to 125 in about 1 hour. But boy was I focused, lol. Thanx for those DaveO :]

So it looks as though it's time to bring the very first Kamikaze Sunday cycle to a close. Better yet. A finale. The plan thus far is to reach level 140 with our Kamikaze chars. Once that is achieved we'll be exporting those chars for play on a dedicated Open SC Niobium server where we'll go out and do what we've been itching to do... To fight the BIGGEST MEANEST UGLIEST baddies in Underworld. Oh yes... We aim to misbehave! Oh and probably get spanked too, lol.

This is all dependant on how well the participants of this past Kamikaze can level up to 140 and we'll check eachothers progress around thurs/fri and see if getting to level 140 is going to be a problem or not.

Good Game everyone! :)

P.s.

On July 29th the Kamikaze will start anew with max level 1 chars in the hopes of getting the great folks we had in the past Banzai Bronze back in the action. :butcher:

Woohoo!

Well I was able to get a level so far today but I'm only 115 so I'm going to need some speedy leveling help *nudge nudge* :butcher:

Oh Sunday was great fun too! You gotta love that adrenaline rush!

I'm very sorry about your loss with the DE Daveo!, so any vampy stuff you need as you climb.. check in with me! Im sure Ill have it!

well I am still out for awhile atleast untill I get my we running again been having way to much fun lately with my bm disarming stuff hmm maybe I should start running my we again n e 1 got a level 30 trader

Just a thought but how about a sunday kamikaze where a region boss area is run? Those region bosses are great fun and adds a little spice to the game. Just my thoughts though I know I haven't actually made any of them yet with either having a toon to high or low or getting caught up in rl stuff. :D

:blush:

hehe hand me some coffee please Funki! You are right I think it is...hehe a level 1 region boss run! :4rofl: Maybe for the future then.

:wub: there you go erialc :)

I love reading up on the kamikaze adventures because I can't make them so it just stuck in my head it was resetting with the amount of deaths that have happened

I love reading up on the kamikaze adventures because I can't make them so it just stuck in my head it was resetting with the amount of deaths that have happened

hehe Thanks for the coffee Funki....perfect!

There has to be a way we can pull something to get an all nighter or something going so you can join in......*starts on time machine* These pesky time diffs though.

I did not anticipate Schot dying, so I have only one character right now sitting at level 1. My Blizzard Wood Elf is level 1, and I could always transfer items off her to free up an available slot for the restart. I'm fairly certain that I could pool the low level stuff my WE Trader toon has bought for new toons.

hehe Thanks for the coffee Funki....perfect!

There has to be a way we can pull something to get an all nighter or something going so you can join in......*starts on time machine* These pesky time diffs though.

Thanks erialc, in all honesty my weekends are pretty busy anyway in RL, I would hate for a time to be set so that you all put yourselves out and I still can't be there. I am happy enough to read the antics of the day.

Heck all you need to do funki is find me there are time I cant sleep hate to admit it I suffer from PTSDS and it causes me a lot of sleepless nights so if your ever in the mood for a lil fun hit me up.

One more week 'til reset, I think. This week, Schot's plan was to export all our niobium toons and play on Dark server in open niob. Schot has a backup mage that is now 140 that he said he would be playing. I'll get there too, level 132 now. Ari is close and claire has a 144 and as of last night will be there too.

Well I should be fine, I got her up to 134 and she can handle anything (Within reason) up to 157 as long as its not a large mob. I'm going to take a little break today though and work on my WE for a bit, but will work on my vamp more this evening :pitcher:

The show must go on. :pitcher:

Thanx for the reminder gial. We will indeed be going Niob using exports of our heroes and will be playing on an Open server. One concern I have with the dedicated server I'm going to set up though... Since gogo and I will both be playing on our single internet connection I'm a little concerned that this may cause some lag for anyone else joining in. Granted to the last time we tested out my dedicated server I believe the consensus was that it was better than the typical laggy closed servers. None the less I'm still concerned. Obviously not for our characters being that if they die this time around it won't have any effect on our HC chars. I'm more concerned with everyones fun factor. :(

All that said. I'd like to run another test. Maybe what I could do is set up a Plat dedicated Open server where we all could play around and put the server to the test. Sound good? I'm free anytime. How about others? It would be nice to get 6 or more people on.

Oh and yes. Unless a lot of people want to wait one more week before resetting I will do so next week. Maybe even prepare an invite to be sent to other sites inviting them to join in for the next gen Kamikaze. :P

Cheers gang!

P.s.

The dedicated Open server is now active.

Server name: darkmatters.org

Please Sign In or Sign Up