Sacred 2 HC Graveyard

Sorry to hear about the loss Munera, but you also sound like you've got a good plan in hand for a stronger build.

Will see you on the servers, may happy levels come your way

:D

gogo

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My SW Jackson's Revenge died in a car accident last Saturday. He was driving through the orcish motorway when some ogre bandits attacked the car. He was a bit asleep and numb. When the emergency ambulance came, it was too late.

Anyway I've been thinking in a better hybrid build, so no sorrows after all :)

Coming back stronger... :viking:

Happy to see your in good spirits.

*RiP Jackson*

I remain, :bye:

Well "Electric Poo"!

Jade Draaken my Triple Aspect Dragon Mage went down in flames. Started running the Cursed Forest Quest which I have done numerous times on Niob but today was his day. I use hit and run tactics when I get to the EyeBallz. Today I think they figured my pattern out as no less than 7 Eyeballz came from I don't know where and Zapped me. Spell Resistance Mastery can only do so much. As well as 37k in armor, three Artamark Stars all level +100-140, socketed in gold slots. Kal'durs can only do so much LL% to stay alive as well as the Eternal blocker did not live up to its name.

I really don't know what I would do differently in his build. How can I make him better than he was? He will be rebuilt but I'm at a loss as to how to make him better.

Still the only toon I can stand in a pile of EyeBallz and pick my teeth with an old bone is the Ultimate Warrior Shadow warrior build.

Think I need a new "Mission" to take my mind off this one.

Well "Electric Poo"!

Jade Draaken my Triple Aspect Dragon Mage went down in flames. Started running the Cursed Forest Quest which I have done numerous times on Niob but today was his day. I use hit and run tactics when I get to the EyeBallz. Today I think they figured my pattern out as no less than 7 Eyeballz came from I don't know where and Zapped me. Spell Resistance Mastery can only do so much. As well as 37k in armor, three Artamark Stars all level +100-140, socketed in gold slots. Kal'durs can only do so much LL% to stay alive as well as the Eternal blocker did not live up to its name.

I really don't know what I would do differently in his build. How can I make him better than he was? He will be rebuilt but I'm at a loss as to how to make him better.

Still the only toon I can stand in a pile of EyeBallz and pick my teeth with an old bone is the Ultimate Warrior Shadow warrior build.

I'm sorry for your char Furian :P

Only the HE (Expulse magic), SW (invisibility), seraphim and TG (E-shield) can stay without problem in a pile of eyes. Others chars don't have enough chances to block/reflect spells.

Spell resistance doesn't help at all against life leech, unfortunatly. I think your char was already enough good, it's maybe just a bad day.

I don't know if someone have already done some tests about it, but maybe that -xx% negative magical effects can stop life leech.

Our 183 elf can stop life leech without expulse magic or chances to block/reflect spells from gear. The only bonus left that can have this effect is -xx% negative magical effects.

Maybe it's the way to search. :)

Edited by Woody

Ah, Furian. I am so so sorry my friend. I could tell you were really loving that toon. You had put a lot of time, and work in to it. Detail to the buffs..and INCREDIBLE equipment. Regarding how you would build better... I'm thinking what you had going was the best possible of that particular component of the build...passive creation.. the part of the build you add to socket and pick with. The rest often comes down to the day and the luck. Who knew that the game would send out a swarm of eyeballs out that way.

Do you have any ideas on your next build? Good luck with it, and... will see you in the servers.

:P

gogo

I hate spawn points :P

The mobs appear after a delay and then fire all the same time. Be careful at known spawn points.

Other stuff I hate with my kungfu's:

The boss who does the more damage the higher your physical protection is (similiar to dragon mage mind strike): ugly for crystal skin or ancient bark.

Mobs which get better when they are wounded, nasty if you can't do one hits.

I hate spawn points :P

The mobs appear after a delay and then fire all the same time. Be careful at known spawn points.

Other stuff I hate with my kungfu's:

The boss who does the more damage the higher your physical protection is (similiar to dragon mage mind strike): ugly for crystal skin or ancient bark.

Mobs which get better when they are wounded, nasty if you can't do one hits.

This is interesting...spawn points...maybe we can map this, at least for eyeballs area?

And mobs that get better when wounded... owch... can you give example please?

:)

gogo

Ah, bad news there Furian!

Build him up again, and avoid those pesky leechers would be my best suggestion.

I'm curious, is their LL attacks classified as a combat art/spell? reason I'm wondering is when I had over 100% reflect Combat Arts with my SW they still got through with their hits.

For example Berserker rage of 'Todesherold" from "Verlorene Krypta" quest in blood forest gets raged to a real high amount. It is melee damage and one of the reasons my new kungfu's can do spells and ranged if needed.

mgr.defineSpell "enemy_pain_bloodrush", treshold 25% , damage 1000 +50*level so a level 100 enemy doing 100+500 = 600% = 6 times normal damage? level 200 11 times?

Perhaps someone with some time can search the creatures file to show which beasts else have it.

Kral? combat art "boss_flyer_sonicschrei" has "et_invert_armor_phy", so the more armour you have the more damage it does.

About spawn points: Quoting from dajan dryad guide from GSF:

Besonders gefährlich sind Spawnpunkte!

Der Grund dafür ist dass an manchen dieser Punkte starke Zaubergegner in hoher Anzahl stehen können welche dann in exakt demselben Moment ihren Zauber auf uns wirken.

So ist eine verteilte Gruppe von Blutaugen kein Problem wenn wir reinreiten da jedes Auge dann je nachdem welches uns näher ist hintereinander zaubert und genug Zeit zum Regenerieren bleibt.

Wenn man aber zum Beispiel in unmittelbarer Nähe der drei Questaugen (Blutwald) wartet bis die feindlich sind blitzen dann alle drei exakt im gleichen Moment.

Dasselbe passiert auch

* bei dem oben erwähnten Spawnpunkt mit gleich 9 Augen in der Blutwaldquest im Abschnitt "gereinigtes Blut",

* in den Carnach-Höhlen bei dem Höhleneingang nahe dem Wegpunkt,

* bei einem Höhlenausgang in der Einöde,

* bei dem Höhlenausgang der Durchgangshöhle im Kristallwald,

* bei zwei von drei Spawnpunkten im Herz der Maschine.

Hier empfiehlt es sich schon vorher HA zu zaubern, dann den Spawnpunkt zu betreten - je nach CdR - und dann gleich nochmals da wir in diesen Momenten kurz den doppelten HA Bonus bekommen und sicher sein können dass uns kein Lag im Moment des Spawnens ungeschützt dastehen lässt.

Mit doppeltem HA haben wir dann ca 7,5K Willensstärke - das lässt auch 6 Irrlichter am Wächterstein harmlos werden, aber auch mit einfachem HA sind die gut ertragbar auf meinem Level auch bei Zugang über den Seelenstein.

I try to translate, but I am not common with english area/enemy names.

Really dangerous are spawn points!

The reason is that at these points groups of casters can appear who weave their spells the very same time.

Isolated they are no problem, because we have time to regenerate.

At the spawn points with the 3 quest eyes you will be attacked by all 3 the same time if you wait till they are hostile.

Picture from attachment in this post

The same is valid at the point with the 9 eyes : blood forest quest (chapter 'purified blood')

carnach caves near the exit near the way point

a certain cave exit in chapter 10

cave exit at the passage cave in crystal forest

2 of the 3 spawn points at heart of machine

Doing Acute Mind (HA = Hand auflegen) first and then moving to the spaw npoint is advised. If possible doing a acute mind and wait till you can do a second before entering may be wise in case of lag.

With 2 AM's we have 7500 willpower, this even reduces the dnager of 6 fen fires at guardian stone.

Edited by chattius

I have always been almost positive the Werewolf mini boss has enraged.

His damage goes up and up the more you lower his health.

The Kral note is interesting, his sonic boom (the ca this seems tied to) is his most powerful attack too.

There are many things like this, hidden things they can do.

I.e.

The minotaur bosses stomp will lower your leech abilities to near nothing.

The garganthropod will reflect summon damage, as I guess they count as spells.

A good way to kill a dryad is summon a yellow head scorpion on it...

Cheers,

Well "Electric Poo"!

Jade Draaken was already pure awesome Furian! When I ran beside you on several occasions, I knew [1] day I would have to make a similiar build. Draaken was bar none, the most fire work oriented char I have ran beside. The vast pool of Combat Arts he could spam is inspiring!

I agree with Spunky, simply say clear of known %LL leechers. Every build has strong and weak points. Perhaps this was the scale missing, which would reveal his Dragon Heart. Boasting huge defense, elite well rounded gear, massive triple aspect Combat Arts to call upon.

Awesome!

RiP Jade Draaken...The Dragon will be remembered... :)

I remain, ...

Jade Draaken was already pure awesome Furian! When I ran beside you on several occasions, I knew [1] day I would have to make a similiar build. Draaken was bar none, the most fire work oriented char I have ran beside. The vast pool of Combat Arts he could spam is inspiring!

I agree with Spunky, simply say clear of known %LL leechers. Every build has strong and weak points. Perhaps this was the scale missing, which would reveal his Dragon Heart. Boasting huge defense, elite well rounded gear, massive triple aspect Combat Arts to call upon.

Thanks all, this actually gave me chills. I will rebuild now instead of making a new Pistol Packing Seraphim. Wheels are clicking in my head as we speak.

Thanks for your support ! ;)

Read you gonna try again? Kudos Woody!

Greetz

Yup, the second one is on the way. :cry:

Edited by Woody
Eyes + Seekers + Mount RIP + Eyes + Life Leech + Woody's Stupidity = RIP Clan [D.a.r.k] Consignor level 190

rip190.jpg

:cry:

Y o o o o (ow!) o o o o ( Ow Ow Ow) ooowch!

:cry: @ woody

We will reeeeeeeeeeeeebuild

;)

gogo

Eyes + Seekers + Mount RIP + Eyes + Life Leech + Woody's Stupidity = RIP Clan [D.a.r.k] Consignor level 190

:cry:

rip190.jpg

That Cursed Forest takes so many souls. Once they enter, few return to tell the tale.

Sad to hear it Woody, but very happy to see your on a train for rebuild.

Same exact build?

I remain, ;)

Had a seraphim. and was doing very good right up until I had to fight those Earth Elements to impress the Orcs. . .for some reason the game decided to pull a major curb-stomp on me. . .and I was playing Bronze for cryin' out loud!

So far I had to 'bury' two special mounts. . .DANG IT!

Its easy to forget about F12(Teleport to nearest activated Resurrection Pole) . . .

Had a seraphim. and was doing very good right up until I had to fight those Earth Elements to impress the Orcs. . .for some reason the game decided to pull a major curb-stomp on me. . .and I was playing Bronze for cryin' out loud!

So far I had to 'bury' two special mounts. . .DANG IT!

Its easy to forget about F12(Teleport to nearest activated Resurrection Pole) . . .

Sorry to hear! Rebuild stronger!

I remain, :D