Key Largo Bar

Guest gogoblender

OMG Iron Bru! haha those gurders! soo much cool than Tizer but oh man it really was an appitiser and now ot tastes odd and it's not the right colour...so hit me with soem Iron Bru and a packet of spangles! :4rofl:

gogo don't kill me it's a one night special :viking:

Ok lads n lasses I'm kicking back tonight after a pretty long week with a large glass of something very cold and then started to browse that old devil we know and love as You Tube! It's a killer! and I'm in the mood for some jazz/blues something smooth where I can sip my manhattan, smoke my smoke and have that good old jazz/blues club feel.

Get out your smooth duds and lets have a dance!

What would be your all time favorite?...nah thats too hard what would you play in the FDM Manhattan Lounge?

for me it's Billie, Ella or Nina Simone and oh yeah there are tons of others but I'd love something from you all instead ;)

Anyone want a Manhattan?

And whilst we sip here's a tune to enjoy :D

Cocktails hmmmm

:viking:

--

--

--

--

ok ill join you (iam soooo hard to convince huh) ;)

one piña colada for me :D

320px-Piña_Colada.jpg

hmm if I remember right it was 60 ml rum, 90 ml pineapple juice, 60 ml coconut cream and ice :D

I'll take one of these Claire

dunno what it is but I sher feel classy drinkin it

1719.png

gogo

p.s. it's my favorite all time bar glass. Sorry folks, tumblers don't got nothin on these classic curves.

p.s..s who's that croonin away in the corner...Ella!

omg...a flaming drinking dancer

claire, now you've invented everying!

:D

oh dear that gasp caused me to lose my drink

guess I'll need another one?

ooh, what's this on the menu

I'll take one of these please

51131.jpg

Fire, smoke...this place has more special effects than a george lucas movie.

Hey, who's that singin in the corner...

oh wait, it's me!

gogo

aaaa your staring with the "hot" stuff

:D

(I cant belief iam posting this :viking: I have some realy bad memorys with this stuff) ;)

Flaming Sambuca

user756_1151456134.jpg

Directions:

Put sambuca in a shot glass, and put fire to it. Put your hand on the glass so the fire is out,

drink it quikly and put your hand over it again. Hold it there for 5 seconds and then innhalate the gass thatcame from it!

Oh my lord, I was just out for my breakfast and now the beach is on fire! ;):viking:

I'm a classic kind of guy, just an apple martini for me.

topcaramelapplemh3.jpg

@ that Sambuca drink: No way on earth I can put my hand back on the empty glass, I would be snoring by then. :D

oharas.gif

"At a time when Guinness now produces a drink that puts one in mind of what Americans call popsicles , the toasty, roasty, hoppy enervation of O’Hara’s is thrilling. This is a true stout: nutty and buttery with a weighty body and a tart crispness. (.)the brothers who established the brewing company describe O’Hara’s as the way stout used to taste and anyone with a stout memory will find that the crispness and lucidity of O’Hara’s evokes the pleasures of nostalgia almost as much as the pleasures of drinking" . . . . . John Mckenna, The Irish Times.

or just ...

Edited by dicknail

I'd love one of these, unfortunatly they're only sold in Newfoundland :yay: They taste much better than they look

283.jpg

Edit: Oh, I'd like mine to be full of beer

alas, alas, the cocktail lounge has been bought out by the large conglomerate Key Largo Bar Systems International. Shed your tears quickly peeps and join me in songs of dearest farewell as the cosy velvet chairs, smoky tables, and fine dining room are absconded with by the new owners of The Cocktail Lounge. The owners of Key Largo Beach Club Associates has promised to install video poker machines, paper coasters, sliding doors, and and machine-dispense hot popcorn

:)

Alas, ye old Cocktail Lounge, the memories were great and the crowd fantastic. We'll have memories of Ella crooning and the tinkle of ivories in our heart.

One day, who knows, the cocktail lounge may re-open in digs as wonderfully cozy and magical as it once had.

Until then...

Popcorn anyone?

:P

gogo

p.s. Post Number 40000. wow.

Aww, poor little Jazz Bar... Replaced by modern vulgarity and conformism..

:rolleyes:

~Doom

ACMilan.jpg

AC MILAN

IS THE CHAMPION!!

:Just_Cuz_12::Just_Cuz_12::Just_Cuz_12::4rofl::P

DRINKS ARE ON ME!!

Ugh...... I need to drown my sorrows.... :(:P

v4tunitedkingdom.gif

~Doom