Key Largo Bar

Guest gogoblender

Sooooo... is this the infamous BAR everyone keeps talking about:) ^___^;;

If so, then because I just joined FDM and made my very first posts - all drinks are on me! :)

Just came back from an international soccer match, being the UEFA CUP match PSV (Holland) vs Tottenham Hotspur (England) it was nailbiting trhoughout the entire match! PSV won by winning the penalty series! I'm excited and sooooo tired right now lol....

A good friend from the Bethsoft forums has died. He was only 35. After all he'd been through in his life; fighting war affects even the strongest of minds, it's cruel that his life was taken by cancer. He's survived by his wife and four daughters, three of whom were born only a month before his death. He was a great person in every way.

Having fought in war, I can only speculate as to what caused such bad cancer at such an early age, but I wont let my anger get to me.

I feel sick.

A good friend from the Bethsoft forums has died. He was only 35. After all he'd been through in his life; fighting war affects even the strongest of minds, it's cruel that his life was taken by cancer. He's survived by his wife and four daughters, three of whom were born only a month before his death. He was a great person in every way.

Having fought in war, I can only speculate as to what caused such bad cancer at such an early age, but I wont let my anger get to me.

I feel sick.

*HUGS*

He'll be missed by many. It's just hard to accept how such a respected man can leave us so suddenly, especially at what should have been one of the happiest times of his life. Those triplets will never know their father now.

On a somewhat lighter note, Rangers put Werder Bremen out the UEFA cup. I'll take Getafe in the quarter finals.

HOLA EVERYONE! Total's BACKK! HI CLAIRE!! MISS YOU <3! sry I've been out so long without announcement, lots has been going on in the total household. just know that I missed y'all and will hopefully be back on more frequently now. I'm sorry to hear about your news undon3, but on the bright side, I'm convinced that there is a better place for good people, and that those children will grow up striving to make the same kind of impact in their lives as their father did. I know someone who's father died in her infancy, and she took it to heart. she is one of the most wonderful people that I know, and its because she lives her life the way she knows her dad wanted her to. there's always a bright side, although you might not always see it. nonetheless, condolences to the family. I know that can be a very hard loss to take.

again all, great to be back, sorry for not announcing my godknowshowlong leave of absence / hiatus

-Total

hey you blade!

:4rofl:

*reverse throws a dart back at blade*

expert aim

:)

Total, awesome seein you back...don't you think of goin anywhere ever without tellin us again! :bomb:

On a brighter note, it's Sunday, it's early and Mcdonalds is a callin...who's a comin!

:whip:

gogo

it's early and Mcdonalds is a callin...who's a comin!

:)

gogo

Okey Gogo I remember you making a topic about McDonalds then saying you will never eat again there! Why this change I read here? What happend? :D

processed cheese was calling

You can resist stay true to good old normal cheese! You as a cheese fanatic should know better! :D

I need help

Nothing new here! :)

Yay Total!! Great to see you! :4rofl:

Ahh good old processed cheese.... mmmmmmmmm! Its an addiction! :4rofl: Just have to give in to it!

hmmm. *passes a 10*... I'd check with your bank on that one... that happened to me, turns out something I'd bought off the internet... someone jacked my debit card account... good thing I only had 70 bucks in the account lol =D... still, made it hard to pay my puppy's vet bill with no cash...

-Total

Daddy let me use his credit card :sigh:

They wouldn't take my debit card because they're funny Americans :)

For some reason American companies like us to pay with methods that let us spend money we might not have, but don't let us pay with methods that only let us spend money we have.

And I do have the money, because I have over £700 in that account! Until rent day :D

Never before have I come across someone so reluctant to take (less than) £6 off me.

I hear you on the minimums in stores these days Undone... I've been noticing that in other places...in real life as well. Seems like all business isn't good business anymore :P

And Ari, yeah to processed cheese...oh ...so...chemically :whistle:

And ain't that mcd's breakfast smell in the morning such a classic, Total?

:drunkards:

gogo

=D=D another successful day in Total's career! 5 car stops in 45 mins, yielding 2 drivers with no licenses, 2 wanted people, and 1 kid going 27 mph over the limit. after that, stopped another car for aftermarket window tint, because the driver was 10-29P (had a warrant)... after his arrest, Totalman found 8 grams of marijuana, a bunch of spent roaches, 13 baggies (paraphanelia), 5 beers, and an open jagermeister... the driver (19 years old) blew almost twice the legal limit on his breathalyzer... guess who had a bad day? ->him... but yes, I feel good now, for nabbing a total of 3 dui's today, 23 total traffic stops yielding 26 traffic arrests, the abovementioned drugs have been confiscated, and a couple offenders are back in jail. anyone else feel a bit safer? =D=D.ahhh, fun friday nights. take care all!

-Total