Kamikaze Sunday Niobium

Gial, there's no wrath to fear from me :P

I only had some starting challenges to overcome in the previous session. While leveling a BM for a DA session, I ran across the E'sal helm which I promptly transferred to my Daemon to hold on to for Ari. IIRC, it's a level 30 or so helm and it has life leech so that should be quite invaluable!

Edited by DaveO
  • Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anywhere between level 20-37 is fine folks. Of course the closer you are to level 37 the more likely you are to have a much easier and possibley much more fun but it's whatever folks want to play as long as it is between level 20 to 37. :P

My level 40 BM was doing shopping before the standard server maintenance time, and he obtained some decent gear including a few RSM items(40-60% RSM per item) with sockets that Ari could use. I also have a 60% regen spells BM item with two sockets that Schot may be able to utilize.

Edited by DaveO

Hmm sorry to say this but I won't be able to make it this Sunday, I'm going to a concert with some friends. It's not certain, since we got some "free" tickets and we're not sure whether it will work out as the company promised, but it will be from 14.00 until 19.00 (GMT +2). Oh whaddayano that's our Kamikaze time. *sigh* Hope I'll be able to join in again next week.

So what level are we meeting with this Sunday? And what time? Sorry I've been absent for a while. Life's gotten busier on the home front. I'm definitely going to make it this time though I promise :4rofl:

OK so forget both questions I just asked. I found the answers

Edited by griffman

Bah! Children! Never should have had any. Hallmark Greeting Cards have decreed that June 17 is "Father's Day" and my son is taking me to brunch at noon (1700 GMT). So I only have an hour tomorrow.

Good thing Father's Day is once a year, but Sunday is every week!

(I hope the jest is clear above - my son does rate a little higher than Samurai Silver Sunday)

I'll have fun, but it will be brief

All you fathers out there remember this

Your son dares disturb our sanctified Kamikaze madness?! :blush: haha.

Alrighty then. We'll see about packing in tons of fun before you are taken away from us gial. Oh and have fun getting zapped today erialc! :4rofl:

hmm.. just got my riding vamp at lvl35, I'll hope to see you all online in a.. hmm less than hour? btw. is this happening on a normal silver or some private silver game?

Edited by Obsession

At GMT 16:29, only obsession is on of the people coming..

What happened to the event :blush: ?

I was gonna be the suprise gatecrasher :rolleyes:

:4rofl:

~Doom

gogo said he is going in some minutes ago, you should at least see him. Its fathers day so I guess that's y less people are around. :4rofl:

Let me know what the next level req is. Gotta rebuild due to an untimely death while trying to do the God quest in the swamp.

P.S. - I should have bailed when I saw the monster spawn levels. Oh well, how many deaths will it take me to learn such a simple lesson?

P.S.S. - Am I allowed to pick a different character, or am I stuck with the Daemon?

Edited by DaveO

Awh DaveO :devil: Sorry about the death man. RIP little Daemon. :hugs:

You can choose whatever you like DaveO. No character restrictions for Kamikaze Sundays. :devil:

I'd like to give a really warm thanks to all who came out for our Kamikaze Sunday. What a superb turnout today! For much of the time we had a max allowed party of 8 players with an excellent connection speed. I didn't really experience much lag at all. It was a ton of fun seeing so many players on screen executing their skills and dispatching enemies. :blush: Awesome job guys! Loved it!

Here's a little treat for now and you can be sure there will be more to come. Perhaps a movie? A movie of some folks taking on a twin maybe? :o

As well as the names seen in the pic, TimofDoom joined in for the later half of the fun and will be starring in an upcoming movie! :4rofl:

kamikaze4.jpg

Count me in for next week you just gotta remind me what the time will be for US mountain standard time. even after being in the army for a long time I still suck with time zones

Mountain Standard? That would be Arizona only right now, and 1600 GMT is 9:00 am in Arizona

Mountain Daylight (rest of the US/Canada mountain time area) it is 10:00 am.

And a moment of silence for Arcturus. I'll toast her with a good scotch/rocks tonight.

Say the word on what will help your new build, and we'll all chip in looking for it

I decided to rebuild the Daemon better, faster, and stronger! She'll be returning, hopefully before the next session begins. I almost got her out of the 'nursery' at level 9, and seriously kicking butt!

Hey hey all. Just a quick update on the on the next Kamikaze. I'll be creating a new topic that will contain announcements on future Kamikaze Sundays and will keep this topic open for general Kamikaze komments. :D

Next weeks maximum allowed character level cap will be 50. Does that work for everyone that was with us in the past Kamikaze? :D

Level fifty sounds great. I've been hearing nothing but accolades for this event now Schot so props to you. Again, guys I'm so sorry I missed out on the big dragon kill...everyone seems to be having such a great time and my very sincere apologies, but I was actually down in bronze trying to get my toon up fast enough to meet you and wrote a small, lol, short story about my adventures in the rush to make it to the Kamikaze.

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?sh...ic=4859&hl=

DaveO thanks so much for that gold investment you made in me...with that fifty k I was able to make some aweome new friends and get my toon up to level 32. I'm so sorry for the loss of the daemon :( But I heard that it was of fantastic use in tanking...nicely done!.

Cheers, hugs to all of you who keep coming back...this is such a great event with peeps from all over now showing and having fun.

Count on me with my level 50'er for the next one.

:hugs:

gogo

Hey hey all. Just a quick update on the on the next Kamikaze. I'll be creating a new topic that will contain announcements on future Kamikaze Sundays and will keep this topic open for general Kamikaze komments. :hugs:

Next weeks maximum allowed character level cap will be 50. Does that work for everyone that was with us in the past Kamikaze? :(

Oh YA! Sounds great to me!,

I have a vamp who is currently running with a "one hit wonder" type of kills right now so she should be perfect! Just have to raise her a few more levels! :o

Once again, I'll ned to spend a good part of the week at the mall - with high trade and such good equip, the levels come superfast when I fight now. I'll stay under 50 for sure. Wouldn't want to miss gogo's debutante this week.

Hmmm. Level 50. That's going to be a tough goal. I don't exactly have a lot of time, but I did get up to level 15. I may have been able to reach 20 tonight, but Dederman came online with a computer issue that I wanted to help with. After a few quick checks thru Remote Assistance, I recommended that he try a Repair install of XP due to his Services being quite messed up. I'm awaiting the reply to see if that provided a good resolution. :cow_white:

P.S. - Added two pics of meeting Dederman online again after he did what I asked. I added a pic with my primary philosophy to computer technical troubleshooting.

shot0014-3.jpg

Dual Wield Samurai Fire Daemon

shot0016-1.jpg

Computer troubleshooting in Sacred

Edited by DaveO

Please Sign In or Sign Up