Congratulations to Claire :D

Enormous Gratz to Claire for her accomplishment: 216 Dark Elf!

cl6.jpg

Our own Erialc just reached level 216 with her wonderful Dark Elf - well exactly 2 min ago!

cl7.jpg

Lets gather and drink!

(she pays the bill)

Thanks to Schot and his post on the SIF and Ari (her post at FDM) the news quickly spread.

cl4.jpg

As Claire fought for the last level more and more peeps logged in to help her:

cl3.jpg

Her friends rushed to her side to help - but she still needed to fight that epic battle:

cl2.jpg

And AT LAST:

cl8.jpg

HUGE GRATZ AGAIN CLAIRE!

Edited by Csaszar

Awww :( Huge Thanks!

Ari and Schot for getting peeps to come along with their threads and everyone who came along it was awesome! :bow:

(hehe Timo I have to max out the level now but lets all party first :D)

Massive Thanks to Csaszar for his never ending patience and help :bow: not to mention the huge giggles in game!

That was the most amazing night in HC ever! I look like the Cheshire Cat grinning from ear to ear!

:hugs:

:bow:

Drinkies are on me woooooo hooo!

:4rofl::D:(

FAN...tastic!

Claire, you lovely, seksi, crazy monster killah...bravo and lots of gratzes to you darlin! Csaszar, those are some great pics, this is a beautiful looking thread, Claire..party in style tonight!

:4rofl:

gogo

p.s. and what an awesome display of friendship with everyone joining up to add their presence to the servers to bear witness and aid with the experience gains... Excellent!

p.s. and what an awesome display of friendship with everyone joining up to add their presence to the servers to bear witness and aid with the experience gains... Excellent!

gogo really I was so humbled to see people pile in and have that support :sigh: what an amazing community!

:)

haha and Sil the cows I was reading and trying to not rush away and see that happen but it really did make me laugh out loud!

Sil was attacked by the beasts of ancaria! But he made steaks for everyone :hugs: