And your favorite cereal of all time is...

dom dom dom dom...

Apple Jacks!

603387063_6d4b51ed45.jpg

You can't get these things here in Montreal...god knows I've tried. Everytime I go to the states to visit my parents, they always settle a nice box of apple jacks into my bag ^^

And before that it was something called Cookie Crisp.

cookie-crisp-box.jpg

I swear these things taste exactly like...cookies! When were were even littler, we'd holler and hoot before barreling into the Pyramid Mall to grab each a box of this stuff which would have that laughing wizard pasted on it's outside.

Ask yourself now...and what was it we got growing up as kids?

cornflakes

sigh

Parents

:Just_Cuz_21:

gogo

Two very good choices.

For me it is honey bunches of oats. For me it's all about the fiber. That--and the clusters. Find me a cereal that is 100% clusters and I'll be a happy man.

so gogo... basically, you've picked 2 out of my 3 top choices...... in my order of favoritas:

1. Honeycomb

2. Cookie Crisp

3. Apple Jacks

-Honorable mention, those 'treasure chest' cereal thingys from bout 15 years ago... we had them in the US, but idk about anywhere else... I was just a little kid back yonder

-Total

Two very good choices.

For me it is honey bunches of oats. For me it's all about the fiber. That--and the clusters. Find me a cereal that is 100% clusters and I'll be a happy man.

lol...me too kinda...oatmeal yum yum + some almonds...the quaker oats are the best! ^_^

hmmmm I'd say french toast crunch (I think crunch was a part of the name .... it's been soooo long lol) and my other favorite was coco puffs because of the added bonus that the milk left over at the end tasted like chocolate milk :)

What's a Cluster, Sil?

Is that a kind of Cereal?

Is it sweet?

:)

gogo

Hmmm.....

A cluster is a wonderful mixture of oats and perhaps nuts--held together with something like honey. Honey bunches of oats has them.....yum.

This one's a toughy but I'm goin with...

1) Frosted mini wheats

2) Cinnamon Toast Crunch

3) Oreo O's (Used to be my favorite hands down but then they added marshmallows to it and I hate crunchy cereal marshmallows)

Honorable mention: Fruit Loops, Blueberry Morning, Peanut Butter Captain Crunch, Raisin Nut Bran

Oh My top ones are crazy-looking Pebbles, Fruit Loops with Coco Puffs rounding up 3rd place!

I don't think I will ever grow up enough to enjoy an adult cereal, wheres the fun in that! (No nifty toys included either) :)

lol at freakies. That's a new one for me.

Well my #1 is unquestionably...

Enter the magical realm of the very bestestest cereal. Ever! :(

oh my god....Creepy Charms?

Did that creepy green guy just say open the magical popper?

I think Lucky's had a bit too much of the hookah

gogo

Haha, sil. I'm afraid to imagine what those lil figures were like.

lol gogo. Yaaaay! Magical poppers! smile_peaceandlove.gif I told you it's the best cereal. :( You be nice to Lucky or he'll haftah send tha thugs. :)

I never liked cereals that are colorful or super sweet.

My favorite would be Life.

It maybe related to my lactose intolerance, I can just eat them as snack or with soy milk. All those super sweet cereals taste awful with soy milk.

1)cocoa crispies .... I LIVED on this stuff while pregnant with ds#1

2)raisin bran crunch, the more granola in it the better.

3) toss up between peanut butter capn crunch and honey nut cherrioes...

the only 'real' ones :

2006-03-28-Muesli-23.gif

100% bio,organic muesli with oat flakes, raisins, almond, banana, apple, etc.. all that corny crispy healthy stuff with all sort of fruits.

only a bit honey or sweetened cocoa in it, I eat already way too much other unhealthy pure-sugar junk..

(chews on his caramels ;) )

Edited by Rotluchs

1. Shreddies. Nestle I know, but I love em.....

2. Jordans crunchy, all those clusters of honeyed oats ;)

I'll admit I've not tried a huge amount of cereal. My favourite thing in a bowl for breakfast is fruit and yoghurt though...

Hungry now

~Doom

P.S. Cookie crisp are still going with a new look :(

Edited by TimOfDoom
  • 3 weeks later...

chocolate lucky charms, an excellent vintage that appeared to be put out in limited production. raisin bran crunch is also excellent, wife does not let me eat it often due to the side effects :unsure:

wow suprising many Not Sweet Cerial lover's here. but its some do'h :) I was droodling when I saw those cookie crisps gogo :)

well my favorite is lion currently ^_^

2484348_1_b.jpg

YUMMY!

btw: LOL @ schot, I kinda had to try that game :)

haha they had like a CharmHenge :unsure: (yupp instead of stonehenge and it had somekind of candy or something instead)

and chocolate mines :D wouldt mind being there either

Thats hard - I eat the stuff at all hours - but rarely at breakfast time :4rofl:

My vote goes for two - top of the range is Kellog's Crunchy Nut Clusters -

Bottom of the range goes to Sanitarium WeeT-Bix as Australian as vegemite! :)