Sacred 2 HC Graveyard

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that's what I call a clan :viking: The casualties have been avenged and now we can remake the chars and get cracking again!

And I am going to make a better caster seraphim alongside the other chars I'm playing. The build is very viable and very fluent and it works well in Ice and Blood.

omgod, what the heck...it's like an epidemic just wiped out the gang

:yay:

gogo

P.s. good luck on the rebuilds everyone... and...I think I'll be most wary of that dragon from now on :P

The Curse of the Holos Bros struck another victim last night....

I was online with my level 50 HE Pyro and joined Etherian with his level 59 seraphim. all was well until he suggested he wanted to take on the Abishai of Dissension. I quickly voiced my apprehension at such and endeavor. I was sensing he was strong willed and may try to take him on solo, so feeling the need to protect my new little brother from certain destruction and offered my assistance to Expulse the heck out of the big eye and off we went on our journey to infamy. Just about at the final step of the quest Furian noticed what we were up to and joined the fray. Now I am at least 8 levels behind these two and we are on Gold difficulty. So my level 50 was seeing level 67 monsters with purple circles. (I was breaking "rules to live by" left and right) So I half expected the worst to happen to me.

Well long story shortened we got to the Eye and I began to spam expulse. I laid down about 13 or 14 revolutions worth. My Sigma said I had about 150% chance to block CA. And so Etherian hit the quest mark and I began the rain of Meteors, furian began with frenzy attack and I saw Etherian start his pelting strike. My eyes were glued to everybody's health bar( half expecting mine to drop like crazy as I only had 3700 HP. The eyeball never appeared to even move. At least not once my stunning meteors hit him.

But poor Etherians health bar went flatline ^v^v_____________.

All I could think was Crap!(I said something much worse and not repeatable) I killed my buddy with my meteors....It took several seconds for the Abishai to die and for all my meteors to finally stop raining down to see our poor buddy lifeless on the ground. It doesn't matter if it is me or someone else's character on the ground it makes my stomach turn inside out every time I see it.

Well we think what happened was that Etherian must have just been on the border of my expulse ring and got the Eyeballs wrath before I could stun him.

Rest in Peace poor friend.

We will build you back up another glorious hero to one day comeback and avenge you.

ahh Loco what a fantastic write up in which what had happened! :) I still feel it seemed very much like the 1 hit kill bug found in the Crystal Plains region up to the NorthWest. I also feel you have alot of weight in that I must have been just on the very edge of your beautiful purple xpulse. I feel she was very lucky the night before with not coming back as a red skeleton. This JUGGERNAUT of a boss was to much for our little pelting heroine. She was certainly a damsil in distress when the event horizon called yet another victim.

R.I.P. @ level 61 shopper/queen of blades. Turns out she never actually got her crown of Ancaria jewels. Died an instant death as a princess.

I remain, Etherian :viking:

Have I mentioned you like living on the edge Etherian? :viking:

That's a real shame :) should have listened to the rules to live by!

I have a pile of seraphim gear to help get her started again.

Have I mentioned you like living on the edge Etherian? :P

That's a real shame :viking: should have listened to the rules to live by!

I have a pile of seraphim gear to help get her started again.

Other than the huge let down and emotional drain of our less than stellar finish last night. we had an absolute blast of a time making our way to the stronghold. :)

Ah, Etherian, the loss is tragic. But Loco's Ode to the toon's last moments will echo in memory. A level 50 is just where I at least start becoming attached to the characters, and losing one at this level must hurt.

Good luck with the rebuild, and remember that Abishai....

There will be a rematch

:)

gogo

• 3 weeks later...

My Nova seraphim level 65 KIA today. Got a little too excited with the damn guardians :)

Edit: Now that I think about it...it was a one hit kill bug. Boom, down...another one bites the dust.

big00021.jpg

Edited by ryanrocker1217
My Nova seraphim level 65 KIA today. Got a little too excited with the damn guardians :(

Edit: Now that I think about it...it was a one hit kill bug. Boom, down...another one bites the dust.

big00021.jpg

crappa lappa!

I was seeing the build was getting close to my pyra girl... was looking forward to putting on some levels together. I'm so sorry Ryan, get back in the mounts saddle, come back stronger

gogo

Was it the 4th (poison damage) guardian? That one is nasty..

Actually no, it was the first Magic damage one. Threw out a stun and then my 3%LL stopped working...guess that's why you can't always rely on weapons. *sigh*

Thanks for the consolations guys...a new dryad will be brewing in the works for tommorow. Anyone got any level 15-20 sets up for grabs? :(

My Nova seraphim level 65 KIA today. Got a little too excited with the damn guardians :(

big00021.jpg

Oh my, this is tragic news Rocker! Sorry to hear about your loss. She was a great caster, had tonz of potential.

If it makes you feel better, you can watch Chastitiy keep the fight strong, basically same build. Shes almost level 64 now...[_] for next level.

Your new Dryad. She going to be the DA, "3 screen death path" variety?

Let me know when on, if I catch the PM or however, I would be more then happy to boost a few lvls.

I remain, humbled

~p.s.~ The first "magical damage" Guardian always gives me more trouble then any of the other three. The first does pack a heavy left hand.

Was it the 4th (poison damage) guardian? That one is nasty..

Actually no, it was the first Magic damage one. Threw out a stun and then my 3%LL stopped working...guess that's why you can't always rely on weapons. *sigh*

Thanks for the consolations guys...a new dryad will be brewing in the works for tommorow. Anyone got any level 15-20 sets up for grabs? :(

As I have come to do more and more runs, the part that always gets to me is the stuns. Yer just frozen there as you take kicks, bites and thundering slaps while yer hp is being sucked away. I think one of the unique shields has massive defenses against a lot of the stuff the Guardians throws at us, plus a huge boost to anti-freeze...I forget which...but it's only got one socket.

pity

gogo

I believe it's Glacial Defender with Damage Mitigation & Opponents chance to freeze he's talking about.

Thanks Spunky. Was confused for a moment.

Glacial does make more sense. Anti-Freeze w/ DM combined wins.

I remain, less confused

But then again I dont think -freeze will help as what I have seen works against their stun attacks is block/reflect Combat Arts.

I could be wrong though as I have never tried with only -freeze, and no block/reflect Combat Arts from gear or buffs.

I think the 4th guardian has a combat art for when it is low on health. It might be WIDD or reflect, but I have died against the 4th one many times soft core but I've never died against any of the other guardians iirc. 4th is the one that does poison damage with its melee attacks and has fire magic poison and physical? combat arts.

But then again I dont think -freeze will help as what I have seen works against their stun attacks is block/reflect Combat Arts.

I could be wrong though as I have never tried with only -freeze, and no block/reflect Combat Arts from gear or buffs.

Yeah, -freeze will be no use since it only reduces the chance for ice damage to cause its effect, not the chance to stun. Spunky's right, you'll need to shop up on block/reflect Combat Arts. As to a low health CA for guardian 4...I have no idea, I know that its Combat Arts can definitely do alot of damage though.

noone else has issues with the first of four?

As reading several posts, I figure most players suffer from the fourth. Honestly, the first for some reason always gives trouble. Farmore then the fourth.

Although now that I really think on it...I tend to get straight into the mix close-combat style with the first three. Tend to keep a distance @ the fourth. This is probably the reasoning.

I remain, fighting :paladin:

Do you know which relics to use? I wish I knew the directional coordinates but if you come from the 2nd switch corridor the 1st deals mostly magic. The one to the right deals fire. Left ice. Across poison.

They are all nasty. Come to think of it I think some other than fourth have gotten me before but whats unique about 4th is that about 6 times I died when he had a sliver of life.