Key Largo Bar

Guest gogoblender

I've never heard of that flavor before, and me being a chip addict I just had to google it...

check out the site for it!

http://x13d.doritos.com/

They sound like the perfect acompaniment to our jellied nutrition cocktails!

Genius Ari...Bravo!

:D

gogo

p.s. I just thought up the perfect marketing for our newest beaded product...

Drinks that Wiggle!

Gross, that's like the donut shake. Absolute grossness. I will stick to the original doritos. :D

Btw the Yeo's drinks are not so bad. Singapore based I think.

hahaha! I'm so glad I could um .. help? :D

Add em to the menu and serve em up!!

Those donut shakes sound like a nice dessert too! Ooo better yet a breakfast starter!

ugh...gogo thats nasty LOL

*hides all the indescribable doritos, beans, chewy drinks and other hurl inducing things* Donut shakes:) Thats just wrong :D

Makes more toast with marmite and gets the coffee machine going. Actually Bovril might be better if this soggy Island keeps on getting hit with rain and floods....Anyone got an arc?

Out of date as usual. Did I see somewhere that FrostElfGuard has joined us? No sign in the bar, but big welcome all the same

Cheers Frosty :D

Next one's on you.

I feel sick just reading that story a while ago. Its real!

http://money.cnn.com/2004/07/21/news/midca...kreme/index.htm

OH thats funny!! :)

I don't have any Krispy Kremes up here so I should be safe from the "Try This" ploy done by friends!

Oh I so need a coffee, Strongest you have... !

haha, Heck with it, Just dunk me! :D

Morning all! :P

Well yes the News is from a while back, but they have since then launched a packaged version of the donut shake for the market. I can't find it outside of US thus far. Maybe it was a failure and they stopped it already?

I once went to a cafe where they offered a cake shake.

A frothy, creamy delight for two, costing ten dollars.

Your choice of any slice of cake they offered, tumbled together in a shiny metal blender with whole milk and icecream.

Yum

:P

gogo

p.s. your eyes are sharp, Bond, yes he's here and as well, from me, a cheer hello to you Frosty!

Don't know where else to post this.

Is there anyone here who will be coming to France to follow the Tour de France? I believe the Americans have had one or two not bad riders here in the last few years! and American support is always well represented in the crowds. Less Brits recently perhaps these days. Anyone following the stages in the Pyrenees send me a PM.

We will be here TdeFrance-1.jpg

Edited by Bondbug

First time poster but long time reader :)

Ok, who is behind the bar, I woke up with a stinking headache (too many vivid dreams) and I am in need of an strong black.... please, its only 10 in the morning and I feel like its already been a long day.

Ahh Any good ideas for something nice and cold?

We have had our first real day of summer and its in the 90's here, I'm melting! LOL

I can't complain too much though.. It sure is better than 30 below!

We had a wickedly warm and sunny day here in Montreal. Gentle breeze, dry, sunny, sharp blue skies. Indulged in a walk, shopping and a great lunch.

Just slurping down a big jug of water and iced cubes to slake the dehydrated feel I got from all the walking.

:o

gogo

p.s. claire, that suggestion sounds good. I'm gonna go see if the ladies across the hall actually have life fruit. :P

Red Bull fer me :drool: and cookies! Lots!

We hungry!

PS did I mention studying for 2 months SUCXORZ? Oh I did, did I? Ah, well, that's my general feeling atm anyway.

I'm chillin' ! I've worked my buttholio off this last month, where I thought that I might take it easy in the resignation month...

So now, all's done and I can chill - beers please, oh, and keep 'em comin' ! :evil::agreed::):P;):D:pitcher::sick::drinks::dance::tomato::bow::yawn::pitcher::ike:

Erialc I beatcha ! Thanks for the nice words with my application ! :P