Key Largo Bar

Guest gogoblender

I know the feeling, Steve. Luckily I managed to rip myself off my Sacred 2 sessin last night. Would've been horrible day at work sleep deprived and all. xD

Gonna continue today, as I got a brand new monitor yesterday. Benq's led one. Was about time to retire my old Acer, that one was almost a fire-risk as it heated up like hell.

lol, Steve...yer parents got you now chained into the garden? :whip:

The LED monitor sounds nice, Juha, I was thinking of the upgrade, as one of mime is slowly showing more and more of the dark side, and LED's are dropping in price. Benq is good pricing, what size did you get?

:)

gogo

Took this week off and the one thing I wanted to do was sleep in. Still finding myself up by 530 am no matter what time I went to bed the night before :(

Been kinda taking a break from everything lately. Work has been crazy. Last week I put in 96 hours :o And had to climb a 180' water tank 4 times Friday in order to fix the antennas :Just_Cuz_21: Just really needed a break to re-charge the batteries.

Off til July 5th and then back to my crazy schedule. Can't complain - so many of my friends are out of work or have reduced hours. Economy here is still stagnant. Oh I'm also trying to stop smoking for about the billionth time it seems. Trying Chantix and on 3rd week. Down from 2 packs a day to about 1 pack every 2 days. Simply forget to smoke. It just takes away the urge/desire to have one. And when I have one it just seems the satisfaction is muted.

Probably get back on the wiki soon. Haven't done anything for several weeks. And starting to get the itch to do something.

Ha, you could say that Gogo. One thing in my familly - if you say yer gonna do something, so sure as hell better do it ! I don't mind though, I like to help out my folks.

@ Knuckles :- Sheesh, 96 hours ! No wonder you are having a week off. It is tough when you're used to getting up early for work to shut down completely. I guess the body clock gets used to it. Hope you manage to relax some.

Steve. :)

Dang! 96 hours!! I though I was doing ok picking up 38 hours this week, admittedy I'm only a casual employee...but 96. I think a week off is definitely in order.

I am off to see transformers 3 tonight, should be good :)

I'm usually between 55-70 hrs but stuff doesn't always break only on weekdays. Last weekend it seemed everything did. Gonna be a sweet paycheck though.

I'm usually between 55-70 hrs but stuff doesn't always break only on weekdays. Last weekend it seemed everything did. Gonna be a sweet paycheck though.

Yeah, might be a sweet pay check, but will you get the time to spend it ?! :sweating:

I hope yer looking after your back mate.

@ Dragon Brother Transformers 3 ! I only saw the first and hadn't realised the 2nd one had been and gone ! Better get down the dvd store. Was the second one any good ?

Off til July 5th and then back to my crazy schedule.

Enjoy what ya got off, it's going to go by quickly

I am off to see transformers 3 tonight, should be good :)

How'd this turn out? It's one of the movies on my "cousins hit list" for this summer^^

gogo

Gogo: 24" for about 207€. Gonna pay it by 23€ a month. And it's really sharp. 0 dead pixels and all. Works like a charm comparing to my old Acer. It must've upped my apartment's temp by few grades or something. sweating.gif Was a real heater.

And somehow, Sacred 2 looks more glorious in native 1080 res. ^^ Really liking this.

Knucks: You really deserve some time off. About thrice my current workweek. :o Although I'm in trainging, so I only clock 6h per day. And that's quite enough now. Somehow it seems I don't have freetime at all...

Would do something like yours too, if thepay is right. :P

Edited by Stormwing

Damn 96hours are hectic! I average 55-65hours a week, without any overtime pay.

I am getting a week of leave starting tomorrow. I am visiting my parents in Pietersburg, and I am going hunting with my dad. looking forward to walking in the bushveld, stalking impala, kudus, warthogs, taking aim, feel the adrenalin starting to pump, taking the shot, finding the animal and cutting the throat to let it bleed out. haven't been hunting in 2years. :butcher:

Yeah they're fairly unusual for me...maybe 3-4 weeks like that....but seeing the skyline at night is pretty cool....had this week off scheduled for awhile and the timing was perfect :D Been doing nothing but playing Black Ops with my kiddo and nephew

@Steve: Yeah, I though transformers 2 was good, worth a watch either through rental or buying it.

As to the 3rd...it was ok, lots of action, great graphics, but...I felt there was something not quite there. I don't know, I would watch it again, but won't buy it unless I see it cheap somewhere. The new actress they got in to replace megan fox is at least as bad an actress as fox was. Definitely worth a watch if you enjoyed 1 & 2, especially as it finishes off the story from 2, but maybe not as good as the previous ones...or maybe I need to watch it again...who knows.

Edit: maybe it was the relationships between humans in this, not much chemistry with the actors...

@Steve: Yeah, I though transformers 2 was good, worth a watch either through rental or buying it.

As to the 3rd...it was ok, lots of action, great graphics, but...I felt there was something not quite there. I don't know, I would watch it again, but won't buy it unless I see it cheap somewhere. The new actress they got in to replace megan fox is at least as bad an actress as fox was. Definitely worth a watch if you enjoyed 1 & 2, especially as it finishes off the story from 2, but maybe not as good as the previous ones...or maybe I need to watch it again...who knows.

Edit: maybe it was the relationships between humans in this, not much chemistry with the actors...

Thanks for info.

I will probably wait till they bring out the trilogy box set and watch it that way.

Well, it's saturday afternoon.

I've done some grocery shopping, I've done my laundry, and I've done a bunch of housework.............. :sweating:

Now I can sit and game for some hours without feeling guilty ! ;)

Have a good weekend folks.

Steve. :cow_white:

You know, I find that just being "good" is cool enough, specially when it comes to taking a big gamble on plunking down a bunch of money for going to the film house these days. You came ahead DB! :bounce:

I've done some grocery shopping, I've done my laundry, and I've done a bunch of housework.............. :sweating:

Bravo on the work done before the gaming, I wish I had, more often, that kind of discipline

gogo

p.s. Steve do you do windows :whip:

You know, I find that just being "good" is cool enough, specially when it comes to taking a big gamble on plunking down a bunch of money for going to the film house these days. You came ahead DB! :bounce:

Bravo on the work done before the gaming, I wish I had, more often, that kind of discipline

gogo

p.s. Steve do you do windows :whip:

Heh, I don't do windows mate................I'd need a heck of a tall ladder to reach mine !

Got my diabetic review (annual) tommorow and 9am. Hope I don't get a rollicking from the nurse. :unsure:

Sure is a scorcher today, high 20's I reckon. Just sipping on a nice cold Pepsi Max.

Scorcher...? High 20's? Haha, you should visit aus in summer :) That will be a real scorcher.

Lol...I'd say drinks on me, but I've already had a few with a mate and am decidedly tipsy...I don't think I need any more...

I will instead enjoy the wimbledon mens final after seeing aussies sweep up the juniors titles for both males and females :)

Scorcher...? High 20's? Haha, you should visit aus in summer :) That will be a real scorcher.

Lol...I'd say drinks on me, but I've already had a few with a mate and am decidedly tipsy...I don't think I need any more...

I will instead enjoy the wimbledon mens final after seeing aussies sweep up the juniors titles for both males and females :)

lol

you sound so content in this post. I hope your chillax evening is ...chill/relaxing!

And what are you drinking how these days?

:drunkards:

gogo

lol

you sound so content in this post. I hope your chillax evening is ...chill/relaxing!

And what are you drinking how these days?

:drunkards:

gogo

Was a good night indeed. We had planned to watch a few movies and have a few drinks, but we spent so much time talking that we completely missed most of what happened in the movies...I mean...Pulp Fiction, meant to be a classic, but I don't know...didn't seem like it had a point, of course If we had paid attention, who knows?

We were drinking bourbon and cokes and some double blacks (pre mixed vodka and lemonade I think....girly drink, but my mate supplied them, not me and since she's a girl I guess thats ok).

Unfortunately, I only saw the first two sets in the tennis before deciding that the drinks had caught up to me and I needed to go too bed.

A Wonderful story, DB, a great way to enjoy an evening^^

Yeah, Pulp Fiction is pretty dialogue driven. I remember the first time I saw it I just paid attention to the plot, but kept getting frustrated at how little of the dialogue I could hear. I had to see scenes from it a few times after to "get" what had been written for the actors.

Did you like Uma in it? The Adrenaline shot is pretty much a classic now.

gogo

Uma Thurmon...to be honest I've never understood what people see in her, but I guess thats personal preferences. That scene though, thats one of the ones we did notice...nasty stuff!

Dialogue driven...probably why we got so little of it...we could kinda see what was going on in the background, but since we were talking we missed most dialogue.

Uma Thurmon...to be honest I've never understood what people see in her,

I think Tarantino started it...something about her feet?

:dance:

gogo

p.s.lol,I think that smiley is right from pulp fiction !

Uma Thurmon...to be honest I've never understood what people see in her,

I think Tarantino started it...something about her feet?

:dance:

gogo

p.s.lol,I think that smiley is right from pulp fiction !

Yeah, I believe that its been widely publicized that he has a major foot fetish...

Haha...that was just a weird scene...I don't know why they started dancing, but then I don't know why a lot of what happened, happened...

And...folks, it's a four hour day t'day...sun is shining, and I'm replete with cream filled donuts for all my work fans at work...

Donuts for All!

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:thumbsupsmiley:

gogo

I never realized what I 'liked' in Uma until I saw the Family Guy episode when Peter was her "eye wrangler". lolololol! She is hot, IMO, but in a 'weird' or unconventional way... :unsure:

Four hour day, Gogo? :jealous stare: <-- Hey, it's not a smiley? ;)