The Return of Kamikaze Sunday - Sacred 2!

Schot

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sniff poor TG

I got a question from player on x-fire.

And got jumped by ware wolf.

R.I.P and uhm wont be there kami now. :(

Why didnt F12 work :unsure: Next time I stay and see him tele .. then answer.

Edited by D-molisher
Sniff poor TG

I got a question from player on x-fire.

And got jumped by ware wolf.

R.I.P and uhm wont be there kami now. :bye:

Why didnt F12 work :( Next time I stay and see him tele .. then answer.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo :unsure:

dang :lol: , they're rly after your toons dmo, my condolences for the loss.....

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

Edited by Chareos Rantras
They're gonna need a whole graveyard just for you in S3 Dmol

Sorry about your loss though...losing a level 80 is never easy :bye:

Ah well , soon I got enuff material for making :

100 ways to kill yourself in Sacred 2 . :(

ANyway got a backup tg tool trader level 16 and rider level 9 now :unsure:

P.S. A week or so and I am back- he he. Ya I play too much :lol:

Edited by D-molisher
Had our own lil Kami tonight.

Thanks to all involved.

Jet

Cool & keep doing it , as long as interest for it.

5 man party boss punting are mega funn ( until you die ).

Heya,

wasn't this sunday 90-100? Not that it would matter for me :S No toons in that range...

Closest I have is a 112 TG, who almost got it from a green scorp champ last night, while grinding with Viper.

Stupid thing tore through my 75K armor and got nearly half my HP too..... 'last time I saw that happen, was some 80 lvls ago. Some shopping and tinkering needed, before I venture desert again :(

Greetz

OOhh.. I'm with you on that one Ari ^^,

I call for a restart, evil style ;)

Tho, I might not be able to make it due to this effin exam. But I'll do my best :)

OOhh.. I'm with you on that one Ari ^^,

I call for a restart, evil style :cry:

Tho, I might not be able to make it due to this effin exam. But I'll do my best :)

Ya wickedness. I am in...

But well might not be here every day next coming time...

He he sweet love....

So, what's the word for tomorrow? I've got a level 1 seraphim waiting to be molded into an overpowererd BFGist. If evil is on the menu, then I've been itching to do a Levin Array Inquisitor.

So, what's the word for tomorrow? I've got a level 1 seraphim waiting to be molded into an overpowererd BFGist. If evil is on the menu, then I've been itching to do a Levin Array Inquisitor.

tbh, its been very quiet the last 3 weeks in this thread.....

Wouldn't mind a restart for teh ebil ones :P

*gets back eating cookies & studying*

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

tbh, its been very quiet the last 3 weeks in this thread.....

Wouldn't mind a restart for teh ebil ones :P

*gets back eating cookies & studying*

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

Well....it seems that I'm not going to be able to make it. Have something to do tomorrow morning and going to sleep in the in-law's house tonight.

I'm so disappointed that I haven't been able to keep up on the Kamikaze lately. Work is literally sucking the life out of me now that I'm on a 6 day schedule. Add to that the recent site woes which leaves me with no time at all to even consider playing Sacred 2 these days. :P

I had hoped we'd do a lil 2 year anniversary Kami but well... The anniversary kinda passed 2 weeks ago. It's certainly high time a new Kami started but I won't be jumping in tomorrow so I'll leave it up to whomever would like to open the Kamikaze for this generation. Hopefully I'll be able to jump in the fun again before this one ends.

@Chareos: Teh cake came to me in a vision! It said! ... ^^

I'm so disappointed that I haven't been able to keep up on the Kamikaze lately. Work is literally sucking the life out of me now that I'm on a 6 day schedule. Add to that the recent site woes which leaves me with no time at all to even consider playing Sacred 2 these days. :(

I had hoped we'd do a lil 2 year anniversary Kami but well... The anniversary kinda passed 2 weeks ago. It's certainly high time a new Kami started but I won't be jumping in tomorrow so I'll leave it up to whomever would like to open the Kamikaze for this generation. Hopefully I'll be able to jump in the fun again before this one ends.

Np mate, we'll try to make something (although I'm quiet busy too for last 3 days, then I'll be free for 2 1/2 months :) .

Letz just wish a happy anniversary to Kami and celebrated it later :xmastree: .

well Schot, I had a dream..... and it was about cookies!!

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

Edited by Chareos Rantras

Heya,

a bit low on character slots... how did you go about buying more ? Chareos?

Restarted my Pyro HE and left her at 12.... wasn't happy with modding, but worse, lagged at skill choice and ended up with Combat Discipline.... how am I gonna use that on a Pyro HE ? :)

Anyways, the restart should be all I want from HE... the first was very cool, the second should be even better.

I sincerely hope we'll be going Kami again soon... I miss it.

Greetz

I still think that the time for your kami is not good for peeps at my end of the world. :xmastree:

According to the countdown timer its going to start in 4 hours....that will be 2am Monday morning for me....and trust me..I need my beauty sleep.

So I was wondering if there are any others out there that would be interested in starting a second kami event.

I'm proposing a time such as 4pm Saturday afternoon EST aussie time...which is GMT 6am Saturday.

Any takers? :)

I'm so disappointed that I haven't been able to keep up on the Kamikaze lately. Work is literally sucking the life out of me now that I'm on a 6 day schedule. Add to that the recent site woes which leaves me with no time at all to even consider playing Sacred 2 these days. :(

He he like when you helped me reset my pass word ... making my account into 2 :)

I bet it was my fault, and man Gogo had trouble making my account new pass again.

:xmastree: without deleting all my posts, what a mess.... :blink:

I still think that the time for your kami is not good for peeps at my end of the world. :(

According to the countdown timer its going to start in 4 hours....that will be 2am Monday morning for me....and trust me..I need my beauty sleep.

So I was wondering if there are any others out there that would be interested in starting a second kami event.

I'm proposing a time such as 4pm Saturday afternoon EST aussie time...which is GMT 6am Saturday.

Any takers? :(

Sure Stubbie I always wake up that time , if I sleep long.

Been used to getting up 5 am since school , now I am cursed with sleep long till 6 am .

That woodoo witch can wait till I find her- then I curse her with Sacred 2, kill yourself 500 times and wanting level 100 curse.

But if you want I go for it with you and anyone next sunday morning, besides Helena sleeps then - so I prob got 5-6 hours peace. Before spamming restarts...

Edited by D-molisher

I was going to keep this a secret, but I was planning to give the Kami a try again due to Ari playing. Light or Dark would be the options, and I'd be more than happy to start up the Kami. I've had experience keeping the Kami alive on Sacred 1, but I will admit that I did not play for much on Sacred 2 before leaving. If there is any interest please post a reply on your desired time and type(Light/Dark).

Well you guys you won't see me (yes, leaving again) for at least 3 weeks. I'm having some weird graphics issues which have rendered me very careful with my pc (thus: no gaming) and my summer holidays are coming up.

And 6am GMT would be 1AM EST 'Friday night'. Considering that by that point I'll have been up by 19 hours or so I rarely manage to keep my eyes open past midnight on friday, especially to a degree that would let me game.

Sadly there is no convenient time that will fit for everyone who might want to play.

So, should we keep the current GMT meeting time of 1700? If the current time is kept, that would make it 10:00 my time. I want to be flexible here, but it may be better for me to stay on the sidelines since there have been few replies.