Kamikaze Sunday - Generation 2!

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My summoner Shadow Warrior is eagerly waiting too, he's at 12 now so he can catch up or help out quiet nice =)

also have some DM's, a level 38 Shadow Warrior smith & a pretty low HE.

LETZ MOVE! :D

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

Hmmm, how about an informal Kami? If we were to kick start the Kami then I'd start with level 1 chars but I have a feeling that a lot of people right now are playing somewhat new characters on Gold servers. If you guys are really into a get together then I think what could work well this Sunday is to have a Gold run with no level requirements. Sound good? If the interest is there then a new level 1 Kami would be perfect for the following Sunday. Would be a lot of fun to do a restart. I was watching a Kami video the other day that had something like 12 low level players all on screen together fighting the Griffon. That was awesome and I really want to do that kind of stuff again. :drunkards:

Informal Gold server this Sunday?

Awesome, so Gold it is then. This Sunday it'll just be a "show up and do your own thing" kinda Kami. So any level that can enter Gold is welcome. Then next Sunday we can start some new characters if that sounds good. :drunkards:

Awesome, so Gold it is then. This Sunday it'll just be a "show up and do your own thing" kinda Kami. So any level that can enter Gold is welcome. Then next Sunday we can start some new characters if that sounds good. :oooo:

Aight! I'll try to be there =)

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

Kami should be starting in about 2 hours from now gang. Since this is an informal Kami it can start earlier if someone is already on the servers and if you do then please title it Kamikaze Sunday.

What's more is I don't know when I'll be able to get on. When we first started talking about this Sunday I had completed forgot that I already had plans made. I shouldn't be too long though at least an hour and likely between noon and 1:00. First chance I get I'll be on!

Kami should be starting in about 2 hours from now gang. Since this is an informal Kami it can start earlier if someone is already on the servers and if you do then please title it Kamikaze Sunday.

What's more is I don't know when I'll be able to get on. When we first started talking about this Sunday I had completed forgot that I already had plans made. I shouldn't be too long though at least an hour and likely between noon and 1:00. First chance I get I'll be on!

I just set up a pre-Kami Grind server, Woody is on his way, Sabin is grinding a path thro Silver/Gold Campaign.

I also saw Dobster online.

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

Edited by Chareos Rantras

Kami is every Sunday nomad, I haven't been able to play in one since my pc will lag out easily, but I'm sure Schot or someone else can post exact times. And hopefully I'll be joining kami's soon, once I get my new pc.

For me the only problem is lockup of the game after some time it crashes without apparent reason, and the lag my connection is cable but dear god I lag so much I have to press 2 times to open something like crates.

So where is the kami at now, as far as levels and good/bad alignment? I finally got my game running again. I want to try to get into this again :(

Last thing we talked about was this coming Sunday at level 1. Probably light alignment. Schots been kinda quiet since Sunday so I assume as the weekend get closer we'll start making plans

Sorry for my disappearance guys. Been struggling with what is likely to be an abcess. Ugh... It's giving me a terrible sore neck which makes it difficult to be at the pc for any length of time. I really was hoping to do some major organizing this week but alas, it wasn't meant to be. None the less I think we can pull off a new Kami this Sunday. I even have a fun new build idea I'm itching to try out.

We're going for new characters, level 1 ftw!, and light alignment. That's it for now though.

See yahs in tha morn. :D

I'm in too. BUT my ADD kicked in when I tryed to figure out what it's all about, just couldn't read 14 pages to find out what the rules are. Level one, got that. Can we preset them up with armor and runes and such or is this totally scratch?