2007 Christmas Theme for DarkMatters

Now that I have cloced that old thread about the Christmas Theme

I can make a new post about it :) and show off our new 2007 Christmas Theme

Hope everyone likes it :)

BHJ

I almost had a heart attack when I loaded up the site, I was like, TODAY'S CHRISTMAS?!:)!:)!?! WHAT?!? but it was a false alarm. thanks for the scare ;-) appreciate it, and quite a nice lookin theme if I may say so myself. Merry Christmas and all other holidays you may celebrate. GET SOME GOOD PRESENTS! =D

Take care all, happy holidays!

-Total

Oooooo, so pretty. The whole site is like a huge present just for me . . . RIP! :P

A Merry and a Happy to everyone! icon_smile_big.gif

lol, rip...

good one ike

k, everyone save the wrapping for me...

be green

and this time of year...

red too

:P

gogo

p.s. funki, psst..I'll send you a beach pic of me from this summer :)

Ooooh I want to open my pressies in the corner! bhj....bhj....don't run away.....zap.....muwahaha taser the team....too much fun! they could be clickable right? :)

*hides in the naughty corner charging the taser*

Awesome work bhj! :)

You've really outdone yourself with this Christmas skin. Very festive and Christmasy. The logo is HUGELY amazing!

Cheers and thank-you! Merry Christmas. :P

Holy CRAP! Once again you swing your magical wand like a pro among professionals. The result is just jaw-dropping! :P

Merry Christmas to ALL of you Darkies, fellow allies, friends and others that like hanging around. Treasure our Dark Matter with a sip of cognac/liqueur while chewing on some delicious pieces of chocolate, and be very happy that we have a place to be that ranks among the best forums ever created.

:)

I LOVE GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN ...hey how come this is not in green....!:) I am gonna ...change it.. .ah...better . :)

ot.. p.s. Cool theme btw

Edited by OuttaTown