[Dev] Diablo 2 Fallen mod for Sacred 2

Flix

Natalie "Seraphim"Duke http://nataliedukevoiceover.com/
Pat "Inquisitor" Duke - www.patduke.com/

They are accepting online requests,I think

For High Elf and Shadow Warrior(both have fb accounts) while Temple Guardian only seem to have linked.in account and no personal websites.

If you decide to add new voices with new actors,I would like to pay a portion too

Edited by Ironwill
  • Like! 1

will you use existing models or modified models? I mean dark skinned dragon mage can look like paladin.What about others?

You're forgetting one very important thing, and that is the armor. If this were a game like Diablo 2, Baldur's Gate, Titan Quest or most any other game, where the same armor is adapted for any character that wears it, I would do that. The problem with swapping the character models though is that the class's armor wouldn't fit anymore. I would have to go through thousands of pieces of Seraphim armor and meticulously edit them all to fit the Dragon Mage's model. Or else I could throw away all the Seraphim armor and have the Druid and Paladin wearing all the same things. Or else make 10+ entirely new sets of armor from scratch, which would take years.

So swapping is out. Small alterations to the character models and armor are possible though. However, I'm mostly making the visual transition by editing textures.

New creatures will change textures, or are completely new. With 150 cm and wardust mod, new textures animals have disappeared.

I have prayed a lot Crom, for you. :sun:

I don't really have the skill to make entirely new creature models. Mostly will be retextured and resized enemies. There are also some unused enemies and enemy spells in the game files I can activate. I also thought it would be cool to make more enemies with Diablo 2 powers, such as resurrecting their team mates and exploding corpses.

If you also add this...

I'll buy it at a high price lol

That song's in place. Soundtrack will include the entirety of Diablo 1 + 2 and will have tracks from Torchlight 1 & 2 (same composer Matt Uelman) to fill out the soundtrack.

>

A question I forgot to ask:

Would it be too complex to make a 5 level descending underground levels as a mod?

Cathedral,Catacombs,Hell etc

By the way, did anyone ever try mod changing the landscape of the game?

Put a building here, an island there...

Can't be done sadly. Objects and creatures only.

Flix, do you already have voice actors?

Natalie "Seraphim"Duke http://nataliedukevoiceover.com/

Pat "Inquisitor" Duke - www.patduke.com/

They are accepting online requests,I think

For High Elf and Shadow Warrior(both have fb accounts) while Temple Guardian only seem to have linked.in account and no personal websites.

If you decide to add new voices with new actors,I would like to pay a portion too

My plan is to use voice clips from the Diablo games actually. I've already done the character intros that way. As for the in-game bits, there probably won't be enough to cover all the things that are said. I'll figure something out.

We can all send you personal audition soundbytes if you need pending on what kinda voices you need

:)

gogo

• Like! 1

Good night brave warriors. Flix, how your mod will use the Wardust's Serious Textures Mod. I use it without the text files. Small Kobold replacing the rats do not like me. The rest is great. But the graphics of my zombies has not changed. Must use all your text files such as surface.text. It will be included in your mod?

• Like! 1