Sorry not going to go with you on that one. :bounce:

Plus the result says something difernt. :D

*trips over the entrance*

*looks around*

*goes to sit alone, waiting for his drinks that he just ordered*

"I need company"

where are you people!

Sylph

Bleegh, what's so good about soccer, someone try to explain it to me, I think there's too much money involved... ruining the game (not that I liked it anyhow).

*sits with Sylph*

Nothing overly good about a lot of football, playings fun though :bow:

I got my 5 new albums at last! :P

Drinks on me!!

:o

~Doom

Joins Post and everyone for a long weekend drink. Make mine something warming though it's been raining all day :D...mmm...a double whiskey should do for starters!

Nice pic Dicknail ;)...I'd love to drive one of those :D

Happy weekend all :)

:4rofl::D:)

hehe gogo it was one wee bottle of guinness and boringly my book and an early night..well that was after me stupidly putting a horror flick on sky when I'm in the house alone :) check lights doors windows etc and run off to bed! didn't get past about half n hour of it...I'm such a wuss :trans: oddly I feel sleepier the longer I sleep so hit me with a big fat :bye: please.

And you're all welcome to come boogie anyways :yay:

It's not stopped raining now for 2 days straight, that fine drizzly rain so I think I'll have to hit the Dark kitchen for some inspiration :woot:

cooking inspiration I need some too, its been raining hard here too, nothing seems good at the market. Yikes...

*make a huge pot of coffee for everyone* :bye:

I just went to my favorite store, not a good idea though when I don't quite know what I'm going for LOL...ended up with a funky new saute pan that can go in the oven too. My inspiration came from the rice area....Risotto! mmmm creamy and I'm going to use big chunks of proscuitto :bye: and other things I find in the cupboards. served with Garlic balls and a side salad. Bit more lazying around for me yet though :)

Fancy some Risotto Myles? hehe

There's something wrong with me: I finished school and I was supposed to party. Instead, I fell asleep at 9 and wake up in the middle of the night.... Good Dunkin' opens at 5:30 to see some people :bye: (and get the nice fat ... donut :) (dozen actually :woot: )).

Worst, my fleet is in a fleet-save :trans:.

Howdy howdy,

I'll take a margarita (No salt) and a kamikaze in a pint glass....

Been a few years so could use the kick!

Lines em up...welcome Ari...Gintukas is our Vodka king around here so sure he can make you a mean kamikaze. I'll have a drop or three of the green stuff.

:(

Ah thank you!...

Being all busy with being a mom.. its been a long time since Ive been able to put my feet up, kick back and have a drink. ( as well as hang out with others who are above the age of 6!)

Ahh Ari I know what you mean :tongue: Enjoy and relax :D

Borg...common ?...why thats the finest beer there is served just as you like it...you too, enjoy and relax :P

*sticks a quid in the dukebox*

So what shall we choose?

Drinks on the house :)

I will have a beer with you Borg.

Fancy drinks are like fashion, they come and go. At the end of the day, we all go back to a plain old beer. :)

hehe! As long as it has tequila in it, I'm happy LOL!

I'll drink with ya too there Borg! No worries with the beer, I do have an occasional Corona as well!